Chapter 32:

⚠️

YOUR P.O.V.

He's touching me. His hands are moving up my dress. I try to push him off of me but he grunts and pushes his body onto me harder.

"Kiss me" he says in my ear.

"Get away!"

He pushes his lips onto mine... his strong cologne making me sick.. his tongue entering my mouth as he unbuckles his pants.

"S-stop.. s-stop please!" I yell as I break free from the touch of his mouth. He covers my lips blocking any sound from coming out and pulls his pants down..

"M-Mar!" I yell as I try to push myself off of the counter. But he grips me by my waist and sits me down forcefully.

He opens my legs and takes one in his hand as he enters me. I try to scream.. I try to yell..

Someone help me..

The pain increases as does my breathing and I feel my eyes water. The image of him blurs into nothing more than tear droplets.. his features blocked from my eyes.

He tries to take my top off but I kick him away from me.

"Someone help me!" I yell. His eyes turn devilish and he grabs me by the throat,tilting my head up.

"If you cared for me you'd leave me alone!" I try to get out. His grip on me tightens.

"You think I care about you? You're just a fucking object to me" he inserts himself back in and I feel myself forget how to breathe.

I try to take his hand off  of my throat as I gasp for air..any air. But he tightens his grip again. I feel myself limpen and stop fighting it.

He isn't getting off of me... I tried but.. it's not working.

And then the room begins spinning and I feel myself feeling lightheaded.

And then.. blackness.

I wake up breathing heavily.. my hands clenched onto the comforter of my bed.. and I instantly break down crying.

He keeps coming back right when I try to forget about him. I'm traumatized. Will Mattia do that to me too?

No, he wouldn't. He isn't like that.

I look around the room as I catch my breathe. As I look down at my phone I notice three missed calls from Mattia.

I unlock my phone and call him back once I've settled down.

He answers immediately.

"Dawn"

"Hey"

"I've called you like four times"

"I'm sorry I was asleep"

"You skipped school?"

"Look, I really wasn't feeling well today"

"You can't keep skipping. It's gonna affect your future"

"I don't even wanna think about that right now"

"But I do. I care about you and I think I care for you more than you care for yourself. And that's not okay"

"Mattia I care about myself it's just hard to think about the future when-"

"But I want a future with you. So I need you to care about where you're gonna end up"

"Okay,Mattia" I whisper.

"Okay what?"

"I won't skip anymore,alright?" I say annoyed. I just wanna be alone.

"Alright. You seem tired so I'll call you later."

"Mhm" I say rubbing my eyes.

"I love you"

"Love you too" I say and the with byes, I hang up the phone.

I can't keep dreaming about Mar.. I'm with Mattia.. it isn't right.