Chapter 15:

Idea for lunch scene inspired by GoofyGooferr

MATTIA'S P.O.V.

"Let's get heading back" Dawn says as she begins getting off of my lap. "Kairi says they know we aren't in school"

I begin standing as I stretch my arms out. She walks across the room and looks in the mirror as she fixes her hair.

"Okay" she moves from the mirror to the door. "You ready to go?"

I nod and follow her out the door.

-

When we get to school it's already time for lunch since Dawn and I have it at Fifth period.
We walk into the cafeteria and see Alejandro and Kairi waving at us to come to their table.

Dawn sits down and I sit right besides her. "Hey,guys" she says smiling.

"Hey. So where'd you two go?" Ale says looking at Dawn.

"Mattia's House" Alejandro's gaze shifts over to me and he raises his brows.

Is he still on this jealous shit?

"I'm gonna go grab myself some food" dawn says as she stands and walks over to the lunch line.

"Bro do you like Dawn?" I say

"Nah bro" he says as he shakes his head slowly

"So what's up with you? Whenever I'm around her you always act like an ass"

"It's just weird to me how you can let someone you say you "love" back into your life after you kicked her out of it" his lips are pressed into a thin line.

Kairi makes an "O" shape with his mouth as he looks down at the table, his hair covering his eyes

"I didn't kick her out I just didn't know what to do"

"And now she has to pay for that?"

"Shut up"

"Is this registering in your fucking head, Mattia? She's not gonna always be here for you every time you fuck up.

"Shut it, Ale"

"One day, she's gonna leave your ass and then what?"

"Can you fucking be happy for me for once!"

Suddenly everyone in the cafeteria gasps and I hear some laughs.

I look over in the direction where phone flashes are aimed to when I see Leah and Dawn. And Dawn has food all over her.

Leah's laughing to herself as she stands directly in front of her with a tray of empty food.

"Are you fucking crazy!" Dawn yells

"Are you? You just walk in and take Mattia like it's nothing?"

"You fucking left him!"

Leah looks down at her tray. "Oh wait" she takes her spoon and manages to fill it with scraps of food on the plate. "There's more" and then she flicks it in Dawns face.

I begin walking over to them. "Yo! Leah! Stop with the fucking bullshit!" I stand in between Dawn and her.

"Aww look at you two" she says heartlessly. She laughs to herself. "Mattia I know you don't like her just stop"

"I do so you can fucking go" I point to the door. "Now,bitch"

"But I love you" she says pouting. She slumps her shoulders. I've seen that look before. And it isn't real. She doesn't mean it.

I turn to Dawn. "Baby let's go get you washed off" I take her hand and lead her out the cafeteria.

Once we exit the cafeteria, I hear someone tell us to stop.

"So you two are the ones that skipped" I look up and see Principal Mayen standing down the hall. He gestures for us to follow him.

"Oh my god" Dawn says rolling her eyes.

-

We arrive to his office and Dawn gets called in first as I sit outside, looking towards the ceiling . I tap my fingers on the side of the chair.

"Sit here" I look up and see a teacher with Leah, telling her to sit down next to me. I roll my eyes and turn my face away from her as I hear  teacher leave.

"Tia" Leah says

I ignore her and feel my jaw clench

"Tia can you just hear me out"

I turn to her. "When will you ever stop. Just leave Dawn alone. She doesn't deserve this shit"

"Okay but why do you hate me so much?" She folds her arms across her chest.

"Because you used me to get over your ex for a whole fucking year and I only found out from one of your friends"

"I never used you to get over my ex. And why do you believe everything you hear?"

"Because you did use me. And you broke up with me so why do you care so much that I'm with someone else"

"Because I have feelings for you and I know somewhere deep down you have those same feelings for me"

It goes quiet. And she leans in an plants a quick kiss on my lips. And I don't pull away.

A/N :aaaah fuck even writing that end scene makes me so mad.  Anyways I'm gonna update again later today and it's gonna be an intense chapter with a lot of drama