Chapter 78:

YOUR P.O.V.

"Dawnnnn" Mattia's voice echoes in my room as he yawns in my ear.

"Whatttt" I say stretching my body, still in my sleeping trance

"The doorbell's ringing" he says slowly; sitting up on the bed. I do the same as I hear it ringing again and roll my eyes.

As I look at my phone's lock screen it reads :11:00am.

It's not even past 12:00 yet. Who the fuck is here.

I stand angrily and pull the door open as I make my way downstairs as the bell keeps ringing. "Hold on ,the fuck" i mumble as I turn the door knob.

"Hey Dawn!"

I squint my eyes from the sun and when I slowly open them I see it's Jenna. Why the hell is she here.

She's smiling as if she's just won the lottery and she's dressed in an oversized hoodie and black leggings. That's new.

She's usually wearing a shirt that barely goes down past her chest and shorts that have her ass hanging out. "What"

"Here" she says as she pulls something out of her pocket. I furrow my brows and notice they're tickets.

"What is that" I ask as I lay my head on the doorframe

"They're tickets to this massive party. I bought them before I came here" she says handing me the silver pieces of paper

"Okay?" I say pushing her hand away from me.

"Do you wanna go? You can bring a max of four people of your choice"

"No" I say shaking my head. "Thanks though"

"Oh c'mon, Dawn!" She whines. "It'll be fun"

"What'll be fun?" Mattia's voice asks and I turn to see him standing directly behind me, placing his hands on my waist

"This party I'm going to tonight. Wanna go?" She asks him

"Sure"

"No" I say, turning and facing him

"C'mon baby. It'll be fun. And we won't have to worry about anyone else it'll just be me and you together" he says smiling

"And I'll be with Alejandro and Kairi" Jenna replies causing me to stare at them both blankly

"Uh- I- I don't- fine" I sigh. "I guess we could go"

Jenna smiles as she hands me the tickets again. "Great now me and you can go get ready"

"Huh?"

"Let's go get our nails done, girly. And we can do our hair too"

"No" I reply scoffing

"Dawn" Mattia whispers and he pulls me aside for a second. "Cmon this is a good opportunity to be better friends with her"

"Are you crazy?" I whisper back at him

He shakes his head. "She seems genuine-"

"I'm not giving her another chance-"