Chapter 34:

YOUR P.O.V.

(Skip to the day of the party)

Today's the day. Halloween. I found a few items of clothing that I think would work for my outfit..

An angel of course.

A few months ago I would've made sure half of my body was showing through my costume

A few months ago I would've made sure half of my body was showing through my costume. But now there isn't any need for that.

And the fact that I'm even going to this party makes me sick already. I know Mar or any guy, wouldn't do that to me again because that'd be stupid of them. But a feeling of nervousness churns in my stomach.

But of course, I can't think of that any longer. If I do, I know I won't end up going at all.

I walk out and the breeze hits me. The trees blowing, the sunset, amazing. It seems so gorgeous. The view calms me as I walk to Ale's house.

Within fifteen minutes, I find myself knocking on his door.

He opens, dressed in denim with a white shirt under and a golden chain around his neck. His hair's swooped back which he hasn't done before.

It looks better this way.

I lightly hug him as I enter the house and ask where Mattia is. I heard they were all gonna dress the same so I'd like to see how it all looks with the group of the guys together.

"He should be somewhere in here. Maybe in the kitchen"

I nod as I walk through the crowd of people talking and dancing with drinks in their hands. The lights are set up to make the room look dark, making it hard to even see in front of me. But of course, I find myself stumbling across the kitchen eventually.

I walk in and look around the room but no ones in here. And then, someone grabs me by my waist. I push the person away as I turn around startled.

"Oh" I say smiling nervously. "Sorry,Mattia" he leans on the counter top as he rubs his neck.

"It's fine, I shouldn't have scared you like that" his eyes linger down my body. "You look.. beyond amazing" he smiles and licks his lips.

"Thanks" I look at what he's wearing. Yup. He looks just like Alejandro. "You look great too"

He smiles. "Thanks" and then he extends his arm out to me.

"Wanna go outside and see the rest of the guys?" I nod and take his hand as we exit the room.

-

The boys and I are dancing together. Not really dancing but kinda. We're just moving with the beat of the music that's playing.

Mattia left a few minutes ago. He said he was going to get something to drink. I look around the room trying to find the out line of his figure but everyone looks the same under this light. I can't make out many faces in the distance. I catch Kairi calling out my name.

I turn to him. "Hm?"

"Are you okay? I've been calling your name like 3 times" he chuckles as he takes a sip from the cup in his hand.

"I'm fine I'm just wondering where Mattia went He said he was gonna be right back" I say looking away again.

He takes my hand,reassuringly. "Don't worry" he says as he smiles.

I listen to him and continue chatting about everything that randomly comes to my mind. And then a song starts playing that I remember vividly loving.

Flashback:

"The light is coming to get back everything the darkness stole" I sing as I make believe I'm holding a mic in my hand. My pink frilly top bounces as I jump up and down

Mattia chuckles as he shakes his head. I continue singing as I take his hand helping him stand.

"Dawnnn" he laughs. "This is wierddd"

"It's not!" I gasp. "The light is coming!" I begin singing as I dance with him next to me. I take his hand as I dance and we start dancing together.

"Oh my god" he says laughing as he shakes his head. "You're so extra" he chuckles. I stop dancing and roll my eyes mockingly.

"Talk to me when your hair grows back"

I laugh and he gasps as he begins tickling me. We fall on the bed, laughing.

Back to reality:

I find myself smiling. Lemme go look for him before the song ends. Maybe he'll remember what I remember.

I look in the kitchen but he isn't there. And then, drifting away from the noise of the party, and from those dressed in costumes, I find myself walking down the quiet hall. The sound of my heels clank on the ground as i stumble across a room with the door closed

I furrow my brows as I turn the knob peeking in with my head.

No

Jenna's on his lap. Her black revealing top, with her chests popping out, grazing against his chest as they're kissing. His hands linger down to her thighs.

I shake my head as I place my hand over my mouth. He smiles as he looks away from her and up at me. His smile drops and his mouth is agape. She sees me and gets off of him slowly.

He shakes his head as I stands. "No, no no" I whisper as I begin walking away from the room. I hurry down the hall before he can manage to get after me. I push past the people.

I pushed past the people, trying to get to the door.

I make it to the door, looking behind me. He's there

"Dawn" he says. "Are you okay?" I look into his eyes, as mine blur.

He begins to back away from me shaking his head in disappointment. "I'm sorry" he mouths. I find myself tearing up as I walk out of the party.

"Dawn!" He runs after me. "What did I do? Please tell me!"

I run down the block, my heels hurting the bridge of my feet. No one's behind me. No one's calling out my name.

I know it wasn't his fault. Not at all

It is.

"No!" I sob. "No!" I say again, yelling as I cry. "Fuck!" I fold my arms together as I sit on the floor on the corner of the block.. tears blocking my vision as I whimper

What did I do wrong now?

A/N: shssifnfkfkf THAT WAS SO FUN TO WRITE OMGGMGMGMGM