Chapter 89:

wechillinouthere I can't reply to any messages. It won't let me :(

MATTIA'S P.O.V.

It's time for dinner and Dawn and I have barely talked since this morning when she came home from school. That's understandable. I was nervous when I saw her. I didn't know what to tell her.. how to tell her

But I did it

And I'm glad she doesn't hate me . It really wasn't my fault that the condom ripped. And when I saw the tear... my heart dropped. The damage had already been done. I didn't think it would happen. And why now. Somethings always happening. And it's stressful.

I forgot what living as my age was like. Now what am I gonna do. What are we gonna do.

"Mattia" my mom says causing me to tilt my head up at her. She observes me as I'm slouched into the chair at the dining room table.

"Yes mama"

"You're not gonna help me put these things on the table?"

I sigh as I go to stand when I see Dawn making her way upstairs into the room. "It's okay, I'll help you" she says; instantly grabbing two plates rationed with rice and placing them on the table. She looks at me and places her lips into a thin line. She seems more upset now then she did earlier for some reason.

My mom makes her way over at the table with a pot full of food in her hand and Dawn grabs a few utensils from one of the drawers; placing a fork and a spoon besides everyone's plate.

"Thanks baby" I say. She nods and takes a seat; folding her arms into each other.

"Mama do you need anything else?" She asks as she turns to my mom who only taps her on the shoulder with a smile on her face.

"No thanks D, that's all the help I needed" she says as she sits down across from me. My father walks into the room with his phone clutched in his hands and his eye glasses balancing on the bridge of his nose.

"Food looks good" he says as he looks into the pot. I begin to take from the mixed vegetables my mom prepared in a separate plate.

"Dawn take food, baby" my mom says. I look over at her and see she's placed a small ration of food from the table onto her plate. She shakes her head with a slight smile.

"I took some" she says pointing at her plate. "I'm really not that hungry today, thanks though" she looks down at the table with her eyes set on something specific

"You should eat" I say causing her to lock eyes with me. She doesn't reply. "You should eat more than usual actually" I say hinting that she should be aware of what's potentially inside of her.

She winces her eyes and looks back down at her plate. After a few minutes, I hear her place her spoon down and I glance at her to see she's pushed her plate further away from her. "I'm not feeling too well" she says standing. "The food was amazing though"

My mom nods. "That's okay baby. Feel better. I'll make you a cup of tea once I'm done"

"Thanks" she says before walking out of the dining room and down the steps leading to my room.

Once she's for sure downstairs, my mom looks at me and nudges her head out. "Is she okay?"

I shrug. "I'm sure she'll be fine"

She shakes her head. "Why don't you go check up on her" she says raising her brows. "Hellooo common sense" she taps the temple of her head.

"Fine" i say before standing and pushing my chair in

-

I make my way downstairs and into the room, leaning on the wall. "Hey" I say as I see Dawn sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask as I go closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She doesn't let me do that, though. But she doesn't push me away either. She just stays with her head in her hands.

"Dawn" I say rubbing her arms through the fabric of her shirt. She doesn't reply. "Baby answer meee" i drag on

"What" she says sharply as she raises her head and keeps her hands in the same position they held her up in.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you think is wrong" she says loudly. "I'm fucking nervous,okay? I'm nervous. And confused" she sighs.

"I don't wanna be pregnant"

"I know" I sigh looking away from her. "But I mean, hey, you'd be a great mom"

"What" she says making me look back at her. She's angry. Her nostrils are flaring. "Who said I was keeping it"

I scoff not knowing what else to do. "You're not keeping it? I thought you wanted kids"

"Eventually. I wanted kids eventually. That doesn't mean senior year of high school" she raises her voice. I place my arm back on her shoulder but she pushes it off.

"That's fine. We can do whatever you want" I sigh. Even though if she did have a kid, I would make sure it wouldn't affect her. I would stay with them while she went to work or school.

I wouldn't allow it to prevent her from doing what she wants with her life. Although that's easier said than done.

"How am I gonna get consent for an abortion if I'm not 18 yet?" She says shaking a little. "Who's gonna give me consent? What if I can't get it." She begins hyperventilating and I pull her into a hug.

"Shhh" I say trying to calm her down. "It's gonna be okay. Just get the pregnancy test before we make any assumptions"

"I can't. I have to wait at least eight days" she says quietly.

"Okay then we'll wait until then. Just don't overthink it amor" I massage the back of her head.

She doesn't reply.

Little does she know how much I'm really overthinking this too.

A/n: I have a whole Alejandro story in my drafts. Kinda wanna publish it. It's lowkey interesting. Its about two people (obviously one is Alejandro) and he wants to love the girl character a certain way/ his way, and that's hurting her. And she's been through too much so she won't let him love her. And she lives with her best friend. And I think the intro of the story is interesting too

Should I start publishing It?