Chapter 64:

YOUR P.O.V.

"Dawn,please open the door" his voice echoes through the hallway as he bangs on the wood of the door.

I wipe my tears look down at my phone. Another notification. Hesitantly, I read the message that appears on my lock screen

1(insert #)- I texted you earlier. I expect you to answer my texts. Don't be a bitch

All I want if for him to stop texting me. It's all I want.

I tap on his contact icon and my finger shakes as I press "Block" .

"Dawn, I'm so sorry" Mattia knocks again

Are you sure you would like to block this number? Press here to cancel. Press yes to block

Yes. I tap on 'yes' and the number disappears from my recent messages. I take a breath.

Maybe this is only doing more damage.

"Dawn!" He bangs again. I slowly walk to the door and unlock it, having him swing it open immediately.

He hugs me before I can even move. "Baby, I'm sorry" he whispers as his chin lays on my head while he massages my scalp.

"It's okay I just needed a breather"

"No, it's not okay" he says. "I didn't know you felt that way about yourself"

I sigh. "I mean I guess it's true"

"No" he pulls away and locks eyes with me. "It absolutely isn't true. You aren't an object. When I look at you I see a beautiful girl who's smarter than ever"

I blush lightly. I can feel my cheeks flush red. "Stop"

"No" he says again. "You bring out the best in me. And I don't ever want you to call yourself an object again,do you understand?"

"Mat-"

"Do you understand?"

I nod slowly.

"Good" he says before planting a kiss on my lips. "Can we please go do something together now?"

"Yeah"

-

We've decided to go eat lunch out at a place near my house. I've searched up the directions of course, because I don't even know my way down the block. But it's only a ten minute walk from where I live.

It's warmer out today when it was just freezing yesterday. It reminds me of the bipolar weather back in Jersey.

I hold Mattia's hand

The spot where we're eating at is called Olio. I heard it was pretty well and had good food so I hope that's the case.

As we make it to the restaurant I see Mattia cringe. I look at him, smiling. "What?"

"I don't know, watch the food be disgusting"

I tilt my head to the side. "Why? Because it isn't the food you eat from your Italian and Hispanic household?"

He rolls his eyes playfully. "Get inside" he laughs as he takes my arm in his and we walk inside together. As we enter, I look at the walls that are painted beautifully.

"No way" Mattia says quietly. "Dawn"

"Hm?" I say looking at him. His eyes keep darting across the room. And when I look, I see why he's being frantic.

"Are you sure it's them?" I say as I look over at a table

There's two girls and a guy. The guy seems tall in his seat. Brown curly hair draping over his eyes. He looks up at me and I realized who he was

"Hey Dawn" he says. The girl turns around

"Kaitlyn?" I say looking at her. She smiles at me.

"Hey,Dawn!"She stands and approaches us as she hugs me but when she pulls away, I see she can't get her eyes off of Mattia.

"Hey Mattia" she says smirking

Mattia nods slowly. "What a coincidence seeing you guys here" he says looking over at Wes.

"Well" Kaitlyn begins. "Since it's such a coincidence why don't you guys come sit with us?"

"No" Mattia says bluntly. "We're just gonna sit by ourselves"

"I insist you sit with us though. We can tell you more about Connecticut!" She says grabbing his hand and bringing him over to the table

What the fuck?

Mattia takes a seat forcefully and looks at me shaking his head. I take a seat next to him, slowly.

Directly across from me

Wes

I look over at Mattia who already has a death gaze planted on his face as he stares directly at the guy. But Wes has his eyes planted on me

His legs graze mine and I try to ignore it.

"So what are we gonna order?" I ask Mattia but he ignores my question as he stares at Wes. I don't see this ending well

But then a hand touches my leg. I gulp as I carefully direct my eyes under the table. It's not Mattia's hand. It's Wes's.

My heart rate increases and I begin to feel nervous, as if my body's shaking

"Maybe we could get appetizers first" Kaitlyn says glaring at Mattia

I look under the table. His hand on my leg tightens

And then they move up my thigh.

All the way up

A/n: **JUST PUBLISHED MY INTRO TO THE NEW STORY PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT :) AND VOTE**