Chapter 17:

YOUR P.O.V.

I throw my phone across the bed and place my hands over my eyes to cover the waterfall of tears spewing from them. This can't be happening.

What did I do wrong? All I did was love him. All I ever did was fucking love him. He seemed like he hated her so much when he was around me.

Who knows what else they've been doing alone.

I don't want him near me again

You do

I can't have him near me or I'll break down in front of him and the whole school.

I shake my head as the tears keep flowing and then with my eyes blurry I grab my phone as water drops onto the screen.

Alejandro. I need to talk to Alejandro.

I pull up his contact and begin calling him hoping he'll answer the phone. It keeps ringing until finally, he picks up

"Hello?" He says.

"Ale"

"Dawn? What's wrong?"

"Did you see the video of Mattia?"

"No,what video?"

"Of him and Leah kissing.I don't know what I did wrong, I mean I thought we were doing fine"

"He kissed her? I just fucking talked to him today about her. I told him to be careful"

I shake my head as I sob. "You don't know how much I've loved him. Since freshman year. It's been three years revolving around her"

"It's okay,it's okay. You don't need him then. You have me and the other boys. We're here for you whenever"

"Thanks,Ale. Should I even show up to school tomorrow? I'll look like a fool"

"No, no, you want. He will. Just sleep on it. Okay?"

"Alright"

"Goodnight, Dawn"

"Night" I hang up the phone and bury myself under my covers like I did during freshman year where my feelings at the time, were hopeless. They're hopeless then and they're hopeless now.

-

My alarm goes off. I'm gonna go today.

I hop out of bed slowly and walk over to the bathroom. Once I finish I decide what to wear. A tight white shirt with tight denim ripped jeans.

I'm ready

-

Once I get to school the first thing I see is him. He's by his locker. I want to approach him but I won't. So I try to walk past hoping he won't see me. "Dawn" plan failed. I keep walking when he tugs at my arm and swings me so I face him. I push him away.

"Get the fuck away" I turn to begin walking away when he blocks me with his hand.

"Dawn, stop. Hear me out" he says softly. "Please"

I look up at his face. His eyes are teary and he looks like he's been crying. Over what? Kissing Leah? That was a choice.

I push his arm away. "Dawn! Stop. " his voice gets louder.

"Hear me out!" He pulls me back so I'm facing him again

"Hey!" I turn. Alejandro. "Get away from her, Mattia" he says as he stands next to me

"Mind your neck, Ale"

He pulls me away from Mattia. "I told you to be careful with what you do and you didn't listen!" Ale yells and helps me walk down the hall. His hand is placed lightly on my back. I feel my eyes tear up.

I don't look back at Mattia but I can hear him yelling Ale to back off of me. But just as I ignore it, so does he.