Chapter 86:

YOUR P.O.V.

"Baby" Mattia whispers in my ear. I open my eyes; squinting as we make eye contact. He's hovering over me and has a grey thrasher hoodie on. I sit up and he lays me back down softly

"Where are you going?" I ask as I tug my hair behind my ear.

"School" he says with a slight smile. My eyes widen and I sit back up.

"Shit I'm gonna be late" I say standing but he puts his arms over me and pulls me in for a hug.

"Nah you're not going today. Get some rest and then you can go tomorrow" he says kissing my forehead

"Oh" I say, leaning into the hug. He plays with my hair and then eventually I pull away, so that he can leave. "I don't want you to be late" I say smiling softly

He grins back and puckers his lips as he blows me a kiss and I wave bye to him.

He's so soft

I walk upstairs after about an hour to see his mom making breakfast. "Hey mama" I say as I approach her an give her a kiss on the cheek. She smiles back

"Morning sweetie, want breakfast?" She asks me. I look over at the pan she's cooking in and nod.

"Sure" I begin. "Can I help you with anything?" I ask as I look around. She shrugs.

"Maybe just take out the garbage if you don't mind" I nod and walk towards the garbage can;tying a knot at the top of the bag and carrying it as I unlock the front door.

Stepping out of the house, I begin walking down the lawn when I see someone in the distance. But not too far off. Maybe a couple of feet away.

Tall. Curly hair.

You've gotta be kidding me

The guy looks up from his phone and then I see —it's Aiden.

Shit. What a fucking coincidence

I look in front of me at the garbage can that's behind the fence and hesitate before sprinting over to it and opening it up as I drop the garbage bag in it.

"Dawn?" Raspy voice.

I look up to see him a few steps away from me. I gulp as I cover the lid to the garbage can.

I don't say anything as I begin walking back to the house when he takes my hand. I pull away. "Don't touch me" I say and he lifts his hands as he backs away slowly.

Damn Dawn

"You moved back here?" He says before looking at Mattia's house. "And with the guy who cheated on you?"

"Fuck you" I hiss loudly at him and then walk back towards the lawn.

"Dawn!" He calls out again. "You look good mamas!"

I open the door to the house and enter before slamming it shut and locking it

-

I hear the front door unlock and see Mattia walk in with a grin on his face. He walks over to me and bends down to kiss me. "Hey beautiful"

"Hey. How was your day?" I ask him and he sits down besides me on the couch.

He tilts his head a little as he raises his shoulders. "Same as usual. I have a shit ton of homework though" he says and I frown.

"It's okay I'll help you" I whisper as I lay my head on him.

"Can we start now?" He chuckles. "Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight"

I nod and stand as I take his hand. "Sure baby"

We walk downstairs into his room and he drops his bag on the ground and stares at his bed and back at me.

"Mattia don't you dare-"

He jumps on his bed and I shake my head.

"Mattiaaaa" I whine playfully as I walk towards him; holding onto the fabric of his shirt. "We need to start your work no slacking!"

"Now that I think of it, laying down seems so much better though" he replies and I lean in and peck his lips. But I guess a peck wasn't good enough because he takes my leg and pulls it over his body so that I'm straddling him. He smirks as he pulls me close to him and I kiss him again.

He begins taking my shirt off so that I'm only in a bra and he sits up and holds my back as he lays me on the bed. He begins holding me down by my throat while lifting my chin; but it doesn't hurt. I bite his lip and then he begins taking my shorts off and at this point my body is doing cartwheels.

He slowly spreads my legs open as he lays on his stomach, observing my black panties and then he pushes the fabric to the side softly. And then he brings himself closer and with one stroke of his tongue I find myself holding onto the fabric of the bedsheets.

"Baby you taste so good"

I guess the cranberry juice helped

"Oh god" I say trying not to let out a moan and then he begins going faster and flicks his tongue all the way through me.

I let out a soft moan and it progresses into louder ones and then he stops

He fucking stops

Pain builds up inside of me because he randomly stopped. "Keep going" I say shutting my eyes. "Baby keep going"

I feel him place his hand on my throat again and I open my eyes slightly and then gasp when I feel him stick his finger inside; curling them at the top and then pulling them out.

I moan again.

"Louder" he says tightening his grip

Nevermind about the soft thing

I moan louder

"Louder"

His mom is gonna hear me

"Mattia-" I begin barely letting out a sound

"I said louder"

"Please-"

He begins going faster and I feel it building up inside of me. I moan louder and then he stops. I see him walking over to his drawer; taking a condom out and then biting the wrapper off. He walks back to me and kisses me before unbuckling his belt. I observe the bulge on his pants and then sit up but he pushes me back down and takes off his sweats and then his boxers.

Wow.

He rolls the condom on and spreads my legs open as he places a hand on my knee while he uses the other one to steady himself before I feel him inside of me.

I immediately bite my lip as I go to sit up when he places his body over me so that we're in missionary position as he goes in and out. "Fuck" he says loudly and I repeat it after him.

(Sorry I'm cringing a lot writing this)

-
He goes inside the bathroom and I sit up as I find the edge of the bed. With sweat dripping down my neck I go to stand up but can't. My legs won't stop shaking and I hold onto the wall as i try to walk even though everything seems numb.

Didn't know he could do that

I start walking toward my luggage to take out a pair of clothes when the doorbell rings.

A/n: lmao this was so weird for me to write holy shit. Anyways I have an idea...

What if I made a sequel? And they would be a few years older?

Would you read it?

Or should I just keep this book going for now?