Chapter 74:

MATTIA'S P.O.V.

"I'm calling the cops on you if you don't leave " Wes says as he slumps on the wall;smirking as if he isn't intimidated by me.

He shakes his curls as he glances at the ground when he shrugs his shoulders. "It's up to you to decide what you want" he adds

"You're sure I shouldn't be the one calling the cops on you?" I say approaching him. The cops wouldn't do anything

They'd put him in handcuffs as if it's gonna do a thing

But I know what im gonna do. Hit him. Break his jaw. Set the guy straight

But Alejandro pulls me back. "Don't get yourself into trouble" he says to me.

Wes smiles disgustingly at me and I flinch Alejandro off of me as I approach him quickly, grabbing the guy by the collar of his shirt. I see him instantly become nervous by the way he's breathing and I tug on the shirt again as he tries to get me off of him.

"Stop acting like you didn't fuck up!" I yell at him

"It's your fault! You shoulda been here for her to give her the attention she needs!"

"She doesn't want it from you and she told you that!" I yell as I push him further onto the cold wall.

"And then you fuck another girl while you're tryna get with Dawn! Are you crazy!" I yell as i bring my hand up to his face when Alejandro pulls me back; harder this time.

"Are you tryna get yourself in trouble!" He yells at me

I nod slowly as I look back at Wes who's not saying anything in the corner. But he won't be quiet for long. I walk over to him not saying anything when I grab his jaw and tilt it upwards so he's facing me.

"Is this how you seduce Dawn" he smirks

I throw my fist across the bone of his jaw causing him to flinch. And then I grab his shirt and punch him again when I feel Kairi and Alejandro grabbing me again. But I don't stop. I keep going watching the blood spew down his cheek. Watching him not say a word as he suffers.

Watching him regret what he did

But I know he doesn't regret it. That motherfucker never will.

"Get off!" Ale yells at me pushing me off of Wes and onto the wall.

I watch as the guy sits with his head slumped on the wall, and blood still dropping onto the ground. I turn to the door and unlock the knob as I walk out. I look down to my left, seeing dawn sitting on the floor with Jenna next to her . No one says a word.

But dawn looks up at me and when she sees me standing there, she gets up and walks over to me giving me a hug as I feel her shiver on my chest.

"Let's go" she whispers as she lets go off of me and walks towards the door not looking back at Jenna.

"Mattia wait-" the girl says to me as I follow Dawn.

I turn around to see her forcing a weak smile. I gulp

"I'm sorry" she mouthes. But I turn my back and continue walking