Chapter 60:

MATTIA'S P.O.V.

"So when are you leaving to see Dawn?" Alejandro asks as he scrolls through his phone.

"I'm planning on leaving tomorrow morning. So I'll get there the same day"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. What's wrong with leaving tomorrow?"

"Nothing. I didn't know you payed for your plane tickets yet"

I sit next to him on the couch. "I payed for them two days ago"

He looks up at me and smiles. "Damn, Mattia. You really care about her."

I roll my eyes playfully. "Shut up" I look down at his phone screen to see he's texting someone on Snapchat who's icon pops up as a girl.

He notices me looking and shuts his phone off.

"Hmmm who's that" I smile.

His cheeks flush red and he wipes his face. "No one"

"Oh that was definitely someone. Who was it"

"Just this girl I've been texting"

I punch him playfully on the shoulder. "You never told me you were with a girl!"

"I'm not with her. Not yet at least. We were planning on going out tonight"

I furrow my brows. "But me and you were hanging out tonight"

"Bro I really like her though"

"So what am I supposed to do by myself" I look around the house. "My parents aren't even gonna be home tonight. Am I supposed to stay by myself?"

"That's why you're coming with me"

"Nahhh. And do what? Third wheel?"

"She has a friend that's coming with her. So you two can both third wheel together"

"No. I'm not doing that"

"Please, bro. Cmon"

"No"

"For me"

I roll my eyes. "Fine. Whatever"

He puckers his lips and gives me an air kiss. "Love you"

I laugh. "Love you more baby"

"I'm not Dawn, though" he says chuckling as he stands and stretches. I throw a couch pillow at him and it hits him in the stomach

"Well I'm gonna get ready" I say. He nods as I stand off the sunken furniture and head to my room.

I fumble through my closet until I find a blue hoodie and black sweats that I'll match with my Air Force 1s

-

When we're both ready I start my car and we wait inside for it to heat up. "So like where are we going?"

"To that bowling place we went to last year"

"Bowling? You wanna go bowl?"

He shrugs. "Her pick not mine"

"Alright"

When the engine's heated up we head off.

-

I shut off the car and unlock the door for us both to get out. An insane amount of brisk wind pushes onto my face. "I should've brought a jacket"

"Well don't forget to take one with you to Connecticut"