Chapter 63:

YOUR P.O.V.

I yawn and stretch my arms as I open my eyes widely. I sit up covered in the fabric of my bedding to see I'm not cuddled in Mattia's arms anymore.

He isn't even in the room.

Maybe he went downstairs I think as I find my way to the edge of the bed and lift myself off of it. And then I make my way out the room and down the stairs.

I wipe my eyes as I yawn again and see the image of him sitting on the couch in the living room. He's eating a bowl of cereal as he's on his phone.

"Hey" I say causing him to look up from his device and place it down next to him on the couch. He doesn't smile. He just looks at me blankly as I make my way besides him.

"When did you wake up?" I ask as I sit close enough to him for me to hear his breaths.

"A while ago" he says quietly as he looks back at his bowl of cereal, pushing his spoon between the milk.

"How'd you rest?"

"I rested fine" he answers quickly and roughly

I press my lips into a thin line. "A-are you okay?" I ask touching his arms, but he begins standing off the couch. He grabs his phone. "Mattia, what happened?"

He shakes his head. "Nothing, I'm fine"

I stand and place my palm lightly on his chest, but it's enough for him to stop moving and lock eyes with me.

"So I'll ask again. What happened"

"What are you not telling me" he says as his eyes shift between my left eye to my right and to my lips

"What?"

"Are you keeping any thing from me?"

"No, of course not"

"Alright then there's nothing for us to talk about" He sighs and walks past me.

I follow him as he enters the kitchen and turns the sink faucet on. I'm trying to get him to look at me as I graze his arm and look directly into his eyes. But he acts like I'm nowhere near him.

"Do you know something that I don't?" I ask

His eyes dart to his left and to his right and then he turns the faucet off and drops his bowl on the counter as he faces me.

"How the hell would I know something that you don't know"

"Well you aren't telling me what's happening! What did I do!"

He pinches the inner corners between his eyes and then puts his hand on my shoulder. "You got a few texts this morning-"

Huh?

"Texts?"

"From that guy that was over today"

"When did I get those texts?"

"While you were sleeping"

I scoff. He went through my phone?

"And he said that he would 'fuck you like he told you he would before'. When the fuck did he tell you that and why did you keep it from me"

"You went through my phone?"

"They were popped up on your lock screen"

"But you took my phone and read them. Really? Wow"

"What difference does it make! Why would you keep that from me!"

"I wasn't trying to worry you because there isn't anything for you to worry about!"

"This guy is psychotic and you think I wouldn't worry for you? Are you okay!"

My eyes begin to tear up as he yells at me. But I didn't want this. I didn't want any of this. I wipe my eyes softly and turn away from him. My hands are folded over my chest as I walk out the kitchen. But he pulls the fabric of my shirt.

"Dawn" he says.

I ignore him and continue walking but he rushes in front of me. I look down at the ground as more tears fall.

"Why are you crying" he asks looking down on me.

"I didn't keep anything from you I was just scared for myself"

"Why didn't you tell me that"

"Because I knew you'd get mad like you are now"

"I'm mad for you not mad at you"

"But you're mad. At something that's tearing me apart ever since I've moved here. Every second of my life reminds me that I'm only an object"

"You're not-"

"And all I'll ever be is that. But you've been the person who sees me differently and that's why I love you but don't you ever think I wanted this"

"Dawn I'm-"

I push past him and make my way upstairs shutting the door behind me lightly

"You remind me everyday I'm not enough but I still stay.."

A/n: Guys hear me out on this: what if I start another story about one of the boys but I could still keep doing this one

The other one will just be something else for you guys to read

If you want that, let me know who from the boys you would want it to be about and if you would actually read it

And vote !