Chapter 36:

( I fricking love this song)

YOUR P.O.V.

It's the first day back at school since the party. Mattia's called and texted me over twenty times within the span of two days.

Of course I read all his messages

But I haven't responded. And I won't respond. I honestly hope he isn't here today. Maybe the feeling of guilt would be too much to bear for him.

But maybe he doesn't even feel guilty at all

I've cried a lot this weekend. Mainly over him but also over things I don't understand. Like how one minute I've forgiven him for what he's done  and the next, I hate him.

And I hate him with a passion.

I begin walking into class when I hear someone call out my name. I wanna turn around because it's Mattia's voice that's calling out for me.

But I ignore it and continue walking into the room with my arms folded.

Jenna walks into the room behind me, with a smile on her face. I roll my eyes as I sit down across the room from her. But it's like I can feel her staring at me.

I wanna slap the shit out of her but she was also my bestfriend. I cared for her. She was my rock. My back bone.

I shiver.

But then things happened and here we are now.

I turn around by accident and make eye contact with her. She looks at me as she mouths "whore" and laughs. I turn away as my eyes heat up.

I fucking hate her.

-

It's time for lunch. I've found a spot at the end of the cafeteria room where I can sit by myself. The other guys didn't do anything but I just wanna be alone. At least until I figure this all out.

I spin my lunch tray in circles as I stare down at the table. And then I feel someone hover over me.

I look up slowly to see his dark features and his hazel eyes. I turn away once I realize it's Mattia. He sits down and doesn't say anything.

And then he tries holding my hand.

"Leave" I say as I pull my hand away.

He sighs and looks away from me as he taps his hands on the table. "I'm sorry" he says finally.

"There's no point in saying it now"

He looks at me and I look away immediately.

"I'm sorry,baby"

"Don't call me that I told you we're over"

"Just give me another chance plea-"

"No"

"I was drunk!"

"Too bad" I say shaking my head.

"I didn't know how to get out of the situation!"

"Well that's too fucking bad Mattia. I'm so sorry you were in that position" I say sarcastically. "Do you need a reassuring  talk about your feelings for Jenna too? Or is me telling you to leave me alone enough?"

"I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry,okay?" He winces as his breathing intensifies.

"Leave" I say slowly.

"So it's really over?"

I nod.

"Everything we ever fucking did together" he shakes his head as he smiles. "Everything is over? I can't lose you again"

"It's over" I say looking away from him until I hear his footsteps trail off.

Yup. It's over. Every little memory and every little thing I ever felt about him is over.

I still feel it. But being with him is clearly something I find myself not capable of doing. I'm not enough for him. He clearly thinks about other girls.

When he was the only thing ever on my mind.