Chapter 20:

MATTIA'S P.O.V.

"Mattia!" Mom yells from downstairs.

I lay back in my couch . "Whatttt" I yell back.

"Alejandro's here!"

"Tell him to-" the door opens and Alejandro walks in. "Get out of my house bro" I shake my head as I slump deeper into the cushions of the sofa.

"No" he drops his bag on the floor and sits next to me. I take a hit of my vape pen as I stare at the walls of my room.

"you've fucked up"

I roll my eyes as I blow out a cloud of flavored smoke. "I'm aware of that"

He laces his hands over the back of his head. "But you're a fucking dick and aren't gonna do anything about it, I'm guessing"

I shrug. "I can't do anything,bro" I turn to him and take another hit of my pen. He grabs it out my hand and throws it out the window.

"Are you fucking stupid!?"

"No but you clearly are .You said Leah was toxic so why are you kissing her and posting it? Are you proud of yourself ?!"

"It just happened, Ale, it was unexpected!"

"Things like that don't just happen, Mattia. You knew what you were doing"

I lay my head back and shut my eyes.

"And I'm guessing it's happened before" he says.

I nod slowly. It sucks that I'm admitting to even doing that. I know, I'm stupid. But what am I gonna do now? I've already fucked things up and Dawn doesn't wanna hear me out.

"You don't know how hurt she was today,bro"

I know she was hurt. I saw her balling her eyes out and it made me feel like even more shit.

I hate seeing her cry. But it'd make no sense to try at this point.

"What are you gonna do now?"

"I blocked her on all my socials" I sigh and shake my head so my hair can move out of my face.

"You're an idiot" Ale wipes his face with the palms of his hands. "You say you love her but you don't know how to keep her"

"She hates me so what difference does it make"

"Listen. tomorrow at school, you're gonna talk to her"

"Bro-"

"And you're gonna talk to Leah. And you're gonna make up your mind"

I roll my eyes but he stares at me as if he's waiting for an answer.

"F-fine! Fine. I'll talk to her!Are you happy now?"

He rolls his eyes and jumps onto my bed. "You don't know how lucky you are to have someone care about you so much" he says

A/N: guys sorry this chapters been so short I promise you I'll update later on today