A/n

Hey guys I really just need your advice for a sec and I need to vent:

Okay so I like this guy that I see on the bus, who doesn't attend my school and he's really shy compared to his obnoxious friends that are always with him. So he came to sit next to me and he smiled and his friend asked for my number and I told him no and he started smiling even more.

So he gets on either one of two buses: the early bus or the late bus. And I try to get on the one that I would see him on more which was the late bus but today I got on the late one and he wasn't there. He was on the bus in front of us.

So when there was a red light, all of my friends an I get off of our bus to get on the other one when they both drive away. So as we walk a few more blocks I see him and his friends walking out of the bus but they're stop is way way further down so I don't know why he got off so early

And then one friend says something to him and he pushes him. And then the guy I like, takes his friend and begins punching him so so much and they push each other on the ground and start hitting one another so I stopped walking and so did my friends.

When he saw me they stopped and he started to get up and then he began walking off. When my friend looked at the other guy that was in the fight he gave her a dirty look.

I really like this guy and I don't know what to do rn because I try my best to see him since we go to different schools but it's hard. Honestly he's really a sweet to me and I think that's why I like him so much. I don't know if he even likes me or why the fight happened but I just wanna be able to see him again.

Ok  i know it sounds like I'm being too much but I just don't know what to do and if he even likes me or how to see him more often someone please comment 😞

AND WHY IS MATTIA BACK WITH HIS EX ALL OF A SUDDEN MY DAY KEEPS GETTING WORSE