Chapter 94:

YOUR P.O.V.

Mattia had just begun getting ready to head to the department store for tools for the nursery, when the doorbell had rung. It had to be the boys. Mattia's family was out for the weekend and no one else would be visiting

I begin walking up from Mattia's room, holding onto the bridge of my stomach when another sharp pain goes off making me throw my head down as I bite my lip to soothe the pain. I turn around. "Tia can you get that?" I ask as I hold onto the railing of the stairs; my fingers coiled around them tighter than ever

"Yeah" he replies and immediately rushes past me to the front door, skipping several steps. I hear him open it and greet the boys who we haven't seen in a few days. They had all been out doing things with their own lives. Getting themselves together before the college semester begins.

"My boyyy" I hear Mattia say as his voice nearens . I see him begin walking down the staircase towards me with Alejandro right behind him; who's smiling from ear to ear. I will never understand how he manages to appear so content.

"Ale" I say smiling as I carefully let go of the railing.

"Hey D" he says as he approaches me and gives me a light hug.

"Something's different here" I say pulling away and observing him as I squint my eyes. "It's your height. You've gotten taller"

"Have i really?"

I nod.

"Mattia was just saying the same thing" I smile and he looks down at my stomach, almost as if he's in awe. The last time he saw me I'm guessing I wasn't as big as I am currently. "And you've gotten bigger" he chuckles.

I slap his shoulder. "Ugh tell me about it"

We begin heading down the remainder of the stairs  into Mattia's bedroom which is still mainly a mess. I take a seat on the bed and sigh of relief "So when are the rest of the boys coming?" I ask.

Ale scratches his neck. "Uh about that" he laughs. "Alvaro and Roshaun are actually packing their bags right now; they're leaving on tour in a few days"

"Tour?" Mattia asks nudging his neck out a little. "They never told me about no tour"

"Well it was a shock to them. They found the opportunity and they're taking it before the college semester begins"

I shrug. "That's good for them, though. I'm proud of them" I smile as I look at Mattia who seems flustered. I'm not sure if it's that, or if he's sleep deprived. His eye bags are darker than usual.

"What about Kairi?" He asks

"He'll be here soon" ale replies

"Well let's get heading out?" Mattia asks as he puts his black checkered vans on.

"To where?"

"The department store. I need a screw driver for the nursery" he says

"Oh okay. Let's go then" ale stands and fixes his hands into the pockets of his shorts. "We'll be back soon" he says before him and Mattia head upstairs. I hear them shut the door behind them.

I lay in bed, on my phone when another harsh pain takes over my stomach making me turn on my side; pulling my legs into my chest as if I were in fetal position. I wince from the pain as I use one hand to clutch onto the bedsheets covering the mattress I'm laying on. "Ow" I say as I go to grab my phone and call Mattia when I feel something weird covering me.

I look down at my legs, which I can barely see from my large stomach and gasp.

A clear coating covers my thighs and had wet the sheets immensely

My water... my water broke.

I grab my home and dial Mattia's number. He picks up almost immediately. "M-Mattia" I say into the phone

"Hello?" He asks

"Mattia m-my water broke" I say panicking.

"W-what" I feel his heart sink through the line. "You're..early"

"I know" I say facepalming my forehead. The baby wasn't due yet. It was expected to arrive almost half a month from now. Almost two weeks away from today.

"Please come I need to go to the hospital" I say wincing again from the sharp pains that go off every now and then.

"I'm coming" he says and I hang up the phone, dropping it besides me and tugging against my shirt trying to soothe the pain. But it won't fade. In fact, it's getting worse

A/n: check out my Alejandro story I updated it