Chapter 9:

⚠️
Also, this song makes me cry so I thought I should add it to this scene🥴

 ⚠️ Also, this song makes me cry so I thought I should add it to this scene🥴

◈◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌YOUR P.O.V.       ✂︎✁✃✉︎✂︎✁✃✉︎✂︎✁✃✉︎✂︎✁✃✉︎✂︎✁✃✉︎✂︎✁

"Dawnnnn!" Mom calls me from downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"Come down for a sec" she says. I pause my Netflix and walk down the stairs. She's sitting on the couch. "Come" she pats the seat next to her.

"Why?"

"I just wanna talk" she says as he squints her eyes and nods.

I sit down besides her and she sighs as she leans on the arm rest. "When did Mattia leave?"

"Like an hour ago,why?"

"How are you and him? Are you guys a —thing?"

"Mommm stop" I say shaking my head.

"Honey, I just want what's best for you. I want you to know who's right for you and who isn't"

"Okay but Mattia and I are just friends, ma"

"Okay" she nods. "Totally fine, I was just wondering"

I get up from the couch and begin trailing upstairs.

"And Dawn?"

I turn around.

"I think he's good for you" she says. I turn my face from her before she can see me start blushing.

Mattia and I aren't a thing. Right?

It feels a fairytale. It's crazy. I mean I love him.. yes it sounds far fetched. But I'm not boy crazy for anyone else. He makes me feel whole.

-

But I still can't get my mind off of the party. Off of that guy. Mattia has to know him if he invited him, right?

What happened, happened. Karma's gonna bite him in the ass.

I shut my eyes and decide to sleep on it.

-

"Come here" he says as gesturing for me to come over.

"Why? Why can't you just leave me alone, what did I ever do to you?" I say backing up

"Nothing. Let's see what I can do to you, though" he walks up to me and grabs me by the throat.

"Mattia doesn't have to know. What he doesn't know can't hurt him"

"Let go of me"

He shakes his head and sucks his teeth. "Let go of you?" He places his hand in my pants.

"Stop!"

He massages my thigh

"I said stop!"

And then he moves to my underwear.

"Get off of me!" I begin to cry and scream. But no one hears me.

I wake up breathing heavily and crying in between every gasp of air I take.

Just a dream, it's okay ,it was just a dream.

You're strong, I remind myself

I place my hands over my face and roll under my covers even more. Crying. This man ruined me. He ruined me.

Hey, sorry if this chapter was boring :/ I'll have more interesting content coming very soon though.

Thank you all for these overall views it means so much to me ❤️