Chapter 43:

Guys... I can't believe I'm at 50K views!! Ty all smmmm ❤️ I'll upload longer chapters for you guys :)

***ALSO NEXT CHAPTER GETS  REALLY INTERESTING***

YOUR P.O.V.

Aiden's calling.

I stare at my phone that's vibrating on my vanity as his name pops up on my screen. I fold my legs over as I sit on my bed contemplating on whether or not I should answer it.

Slowly and hesitantly I grasp onto the phone  and slide it to answer the call. "Hello?" I say quietly

"Dawn, are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I say playing with my hair

"Was it something I did? Was it because I had weed on me?"

"It's not because of the weed" I say shaking my head "It's not because of anything...I'm fine, Aiden"

"You're lying to me , clearly, so I guess you aren't fine. I'm here for you, you can trust me"

"Aiden there's just a lot on my mind"

"It's because of Mattia isn't it?"

Of course it is. How could I ignore that he saw me kissing you

"No"

"I really want you to know that you should just forget about him.. he clearly isn't any good for you"

"I can't just forget about him" I say louder

"So it is about Mattia"

"Aiden, I don't want talk about this right now"

" Look, I cant force you to forget about someone that you had a thing with. But are you still okay with this 'making him jealous' thing we said we were doing?"

"I don't.. no, no I don't think we should do this anymore"

"Oh" he says quietly. "Alright.. f-fine"

"Why do you care so much about this?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you keep insisting we do this? What do you have to gain from it? Nothing"

"I just-"

"It clearly isn't making Mattia jealous so what's the point anymore?"

"Dawn, I-"

"And plus-"

"Dawn!" He yells. "Just listen to me!  I think you're a really really amazing girl"

"Aiden-"

"And I think I like you"

Oh god

"Look-"

"I haven't felt these feelings before and..And I thought you liked me back"