Chapter 18:

YOUR P.O.V.

"Bye,Dawn" Ale waves as he walks down the hall to his next class. I wave at him while I enter mine. As I walk in, I gasp. My heart beats slowen and i feel sick.

I see his curly hair and his tall body sitting in the small classroom chair

The guy at the party.

Why is he in here?

I move my hair over my side profile as I walk over to the front of the room and take a seat. I usually sit in the back but I don't want to be near him .

I know he won't try anything in the classroom. Maybe not even at all, he probably just used me. But it makes me sick to my stomach that he's even in here.

The teacher went to use the bathroom. And everyones talking to one another. I look around to see if Mattia's here. I don't want to talk to him , or even make eye contact. I just wanna know if he's in the class since we share this period together

As I turn, I catch the guy looking at me. His dark eyes looking over my features .i turn around immediately and pray that all I would get from him was that look.

-

A hand appears on my desk and I look up to see the guy standing directly over me. I take a deep breath as I jump a little.

He bends down to my ear. "Hey,relax." He places his hand on my shoulder.

I want to remove it. But I don't know what he'll do. "Get away from me" is all I manage to get out.

He crouches down by my seat. "You still mad?"

I turn my face from him.

"I'm Mariano. But you can call me Mar"

"I won't be calling you anything now get away from me before I make a scene"

"There's no need for that" he whispers. He takes my hand and runs his thumb over my knuckles. I pull away.

"Stop being this way" he says. I can see he's trying to hold back his anger. But he doesn't know how traumatized I am of him.

I look over to the door as I see Mattia walk in. He looks at me and walks over to the table with his hands in his pockets. He moves next to me and Lowers his face to see who the guy is.

"Mar?" He looks at me confused and he winces. "I told you to stay away from her" he says as he tugs on the guy's arm.

What?

"Y-you knew he was the guy? This whole time you knew?" Mattia's faze shifts to me and his face drops. I feel tears form in my eyes. Mattia sighs as he rubs his eyes.

"Answer me!"

"Yes!" He yells. "Yes, I knew"

I scoff and shake my head as I sit in my seat and begin sobbing to myself. I cage my eyes so no one sees me like this. But I know the whole class probably sees what's going on. It's obvious that I'm broken.

"Dawn, I'm sorry"

"Y-you keep saying that over and over again but it doesn't cover up everything you've done" I whimper and look down at the floor but the image slowly blurs as the tears immensify.

"You're right" he says quietly. he walks out the classroom without saying anything.

"Mattia,bro" the guy says as his footsteps trail off as well.

That's it. He's gone. He's walked out of my life again. But this time I don't know if I'll let him back in it.

A/N: guys... 4,000 reads overall!?! I love you all sm ❤️❤️