Chapter 35:

MATTIA'S P.O.V.

It wasn't my fault.

I don't know much of what's going on right now other than the fact that I've drank too much and I've kissed Jenna. I saw Dawn running out of the house.

I tried running after her but she was going too fast and the rooms In the house were already spinning so I felt like I was gonna fall.

But really, it wasn't my fault.

Wait what are we talking about again?

I shake my head as I continue partying. But then Ale comes up to me and he looks confused.

"H-heyyy Ale bro"

"How much did you drink?" He says as he steadies me.

"I'm fine b-bro. I think I drank a little too much though" I say as I laugh.

"Where's Dawn? She was looking for you"

I laugh harder. "Don't remind me of her right nowww. I did something wrong I think"

He furrows his brows. "Mattia"

I ignore him and continue dancing with the people around me.

"Mattia"

He pulls my arm tight forcing me to look at him. "Mattia! What did you do!"

I raise my brows and yawn. "I-I kissed Jenno—Jenna"

His face drops immediately and he pulls me to the door. "Get out of my house bro" he says softly

"I just wanna party bro"

"Nah you can't party anymore.. you can't. You need to realize that cheating isn't fun" he says as he slams the door in my face.

I shrug and lay down on his lawn and find myself drifting off.

-

I shake myself awake and sit up on my bed as I look out the window. It's the morning.

I look around me. I'm home from the party.

How did I get home?

And I have a major headache. I lay back down,massaging the temples of my head as I think about the party yesterday.

I look down at my phone thats next to me. I have a load of messages from Kairi and the boys.

Kairi: no way you cheated again. Are you kidding me?

Robert: why do you do that to her bro? Like, it fucking sucks to be in her position

Robert: and I think you should call her

Roshaun: Thats fucked up im not even gon hold you bro

Alvaro: I'm not gonna be friends with someone who does that.. I'm sorry but
🤷🏻‍♂️

My brows furrow as I'm in complete shock? I cheated.

No

I try to remember what happened exactly as it happened

I was in the room..alone..I needed some space I wasn't feeling right.. Jenna walks in.. tight outfit... I didn't know she was the type to wear that stuff..I told her to get out.. she said she wasn't feeling well either.. sits down next to me.. hands me a cup.. hands me the alcohol.. I drink.. she gives me more.. I keep drinking.. she drinks too.. she says she understands my pain.. she kisses me.. I can't stop.. I don't know how to stop.. how did this even start?

I shake my head and bury it in the palms oof my hand. "Fuckkkkkk" I say under my breath. I dial in Dawn's number. It's 1:00pm but I dont think she'll answer anyways.

I place the phone to my ear as it rings. But then it stops ringing. My heart beats a little faster.

"Please leave your message for.."

I end the call. I'll try again later. Hopefully she answers.

I can't believe I did that.. again. I cheated. Not even with Leah, with someone who clearly hates Dawn.

Jenna

But didn't Jenna know about me and Dawn?

So why did she do it?