Chapter 12:

⚠️

YOUR P.O.V.

My phone's ringing. It's Mattia. An hour after dinner and five missed calls later, he decides to pick up?

But I answer anyways.

He begins talking immediately. "Dawn I'm really sorry"

I fiddle with my hair as I sit with my legs crossed on my bed. "Sorry? For what?"

"I should've picked up but there was a lot on my mind, sorry. Can I still come over?"

"Mattia, my mom and I already ate dinner"

"No no don't worry about food. I just wanna come over and talk"

"Oh. Okay. How far are you?"

"Five minutes and I'll be there"

I lick my lips. "Okay" and hang up the call. At least he's showing up, right? I wonder what's on his mind. Maybe that's what he wants to talk about? Did he and Leah get at it?

Stop worrying. Take a deep breathe and wait till he comes to ask questions.

-

I hear talking  from downstairs. Followed by laughing. I walk to the door when someone opens it.

I jump. "Shit, Mattia!"  He begins laughing as I place my hand over my heart. It's racing.

"Sorry. Can I come in?"

I raise my brows. "Mhm"

His eyes linger to what I'm wearing as he enters and sits on my bed.

Am I underdressed? I'm wearing basketball shorts and a loose t-shirt. I begin folding the sides when he looks at me oddly. "What are you doing?"

"Uhm, the shirts too long"

"It looks good on you" he says as he bites his bottom lip. I feel my cheeks flush red and I sit next to him.

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?"

"Uhm" he clears his throat as he stares deep into my eyes and then at my lips. "W-what are we?"

My eyes widen. "Uhm. I don't know? You tell me"

He chuckles as he licks his lips. "We can't stay friends forever"  he looks at my lips again and then moves close enough to my face for his lips to graze mine.

I feel my body shiver as he moves towards me. He moves in slightly as I do and then I pull away slowly. I shut my eyes. "Your ex" I say quietly shaking my head.

He lifts my chin. "We aren't anything. I only want you"

I nod and he moves his hand to my waist as he leans in and our lips touch. Suddenly I feel like I've won. I've won the best man in the world. In my world.

Our tongues move down each other's throats as I move onto his lap. "Is this okay?" He says with his hands clasped onto the fabric of my shirt. I nod and lick my lips. He rolls the top off revealing my breast's under my bra. I begin trembling.

"It's okay" he looks up at me smiling.  I move in and kiss him until he begins to undo the jaw strap of his pants. He rolls his pants down and .. wow. Just.. oh my god. I hesitate before placing my knees on the floor and bring his body to my lips. "Fuck" he throws his head back. He places his hand on the back of my head pushing me further onto him and then letting go as I take a breath.

I move back onto him and then he pushes me softly onto the bed so he's on top of me. He moves down my body and takes my legs in his hands as he massages my inner thigh.  I begin to moan lightly. He moves his mouth down to my clit and begins moving his tongue in a way I can't describe. And then I hear my mom bang on the door.

"Fuck!" I whisper as he gets off of me.

"What mom!" I yell.

"What are you guys doing?" She knocks again

I roll my shorts on and place my shirt over my head.

"Nothing, ma"

"Open the door then!"

He places the last of his clothes on and sits on the bed as I unlock the door. I stare my mom in the eyes. "Mom, no privacy?"

She squints as she observes my eyes. "I heard sounds, D. Just making sure nothing's going on in my house that shouldn't be going on"

she widens her eyes at me as she looks in the room and at Mattia who's laying his head on my pillow.

Then, she leaves the room silently. I shut the door and we both start laughing ."That was so fucking close!" I laugh as I place my hands on my cheeks.

He shakes his head at he laughs and I sit down next to him.

We stare at each other for a few. Observing each other's features.

"Tonight was great. You're great" he moves the hair away from his eyes. I smile as I lower my head.

He kisses my forehand and hugs me. "You're all I want and all I need" he whispers as he rests his chin on the top of my head .