Chapter 13:

MATTIA'S P.O.V.

Im walking down the school halls, looking for Dawn when I start smiling at the thought of her.

I think I'm in love. The way I feel about Dawn's different than any other feeling I've ever felt . And I don't know what to do.

I mean, what do I do with these emotions? It's all so new yet so old. When I was with Leah, I thought I was in love. I thought we were gonna be something more than just high schoolers in a fantasy relationship.

I wanted to be with her. But then, i found out she completely felt the opposite way about me. I was just someone she could use to get over her ex. And even in that position, I couldn't make her happy.

So can I even make Dawn happy?

I continue walking down the halls when I see her talking to the girl she was with in the cafeteria a few days ago. I walk up to her and a smile makes its way onto my face.

She turns away from her friend and hugs me tight as she gives me a kiss on the neck. "Hey" she says when she releases from the hug.

"Hey" I look down at her and take her hand in mine.

She looks so beautiful today. Her hair's curled more than usual and she's wearing a loose top with tight jeans. Less is more,honestly. I like how she can look good in anything

She intertwines her hands with mine. And blushes.

"Okay you two lovebirds cut it out" her friend smiles as she looks at Dawn and I.

" I have no idea what you're talking about" she says rolling her eyes playfully

" I'm gonna be late so I'll see you guys later" her friend says and she waves at the both of us as she makes her way down the hall.

"So" she looks up at me and purses her lips as she wraps her arms around my neck. "What should we do today?"

I tilt my head. "Whatever you want. I'm down for anything" I wrap my arms around her waist. She hugs me again and we stand there like that for a few minutes when someone shouts my name.

"Mattia!" A girl calls out. I look up and see Leah making her way over.

Oh my god when will she stop

Dawn looks up at her. 

Leah walks up to us and eyes Dawn before looking over at me. She places her phone in her pocket. " I met you at the party, right?"

"Mhm" dawn nods.

"And why are you with my boy friend?"

What the fuck-

I turn my head at her in shock. Dawn looks up at me and I feel her grip on me loosen.

"Boyfriend?" She says to Leah. She looks back up at me. "Y-you're dating her?"

I shake my head. "No she's fucking crazy. Let's just go"I go to grab her hand.

"You weren't saying that when we kissed yesterday,though. You told me you two were just friends" she smirks at me and tucks her hair behind her ears.

Dawn looks at me , her mouth agape as she raises her brows and steps away from me.

"So you didn't think you should've told me this yesterday? After I specifically asked you about her?" her face reddens as if she's embarrassed.

I go to grab her hand again when he pulls away.

"She kissed me on the cheek! That's all that happened!"

"Don't lie, Tia. It's gonna get you nowhere" Leah says

"Wow" Dawn looks at the both of us and begins to walk off.

"Dawn she's fucking lying !"

Leah looks at me and smirks.

"Are you fucking okay? Why the fuck would you lie like that?" I say pointing in Dawn's direction but when I look again she's already entered the staircase.

I run to the staircase and up the steps.

"Dawn!"

She keeps walking up the steps ignoring me with her hands folded across her chest. She doesn't even look at me.

"I swear she was lying!" I grab her arm softly.

" When is this gonna end! I just wanna be able to be with you and I can't handle this, I fucking can't!" 

She shakes her head. " I know I'm not Leah, but I'm trying here!"

"Hey" I say to her. She looks up at me. "Stop. Stop that bullshit. I don't want her. I want you" I pull her in and hug her.

I feel her tense breathes soften. "I'm sorry" she says as she sighs

"Don't be sorry" I massage the back of her head and stand there with her in my arms.

"Wanna just skip?" She asks as her head is buried in my neck. "We're already late" she laughs softly.

"Yeah" I laugh with her.

A/n: guys I'm so sorry, this story isn't really the best. 🥺I don't know if I should delete it or not I'm really confused so like.. comment