Chapter 28:

YOUR P.O.V.

Mattia called and told me he just got home from the hospital. He invited me over to his house so I think I'm gonna head over in a few.

My mom doesn't know. If she did, I think she'd yell at me again and try to lecture me about how boys aren't good for me right now.

I really don't need the lecturing,though.

I pull out a white lace off the shoulder top with black ripped jeans and my white air forces. It's pretty cold out but whatever.

I told my mom I was going over to Jenna's house even though me and her aren't talking right now. And ever since I told her about what her asshole boy friend did to me, she's blocked me on all her socials and hasn't spoken to me since.

Oh well.

I know it shouldn't have happened to me. But it did so what can I do now?

I head out the door and a gust of the cold breeze hits me immediately. Should've brought a jacket.

-

I knock on the door, shivering. "Mattiaaaa" I say as I shake my legs.

The door unlocks and his mom opens it. "Hey, Dawn" she smiles and extends her arms out for a hug. "Mattia's upstairs" she says as I enter.

"Thanks, Mrs. Polibio" I say as I take off my shoes and head down the hall to his room. I knock.

"Come in" he yells. I walk in and smile. He looks up at me grinning and drops his phone on his bed and speeds over to me, grabbing me by the waist and kissing me softly.

"Hey" I say as his arms are wrapped around me.

"Hey" he says back as he pulls away. He shuts the door and locks it, taking my hand as we sit on the edge of his bed.

"Did you tell your mom you were coming?" He asks as he shakes his hair.

"Nah. She wouldn't have let me come if I told her" I smile and he just stares at me without saying anything.

"What" I say smiling back

"I love you" he says quietly as he hugs me and massages my back with his thumb.

"Love you more" I say as I look up at him. He lowers his head and plants a kiss on my lips. Then, he grabs my waist and sits me on his lap.

"Mattiaaa" I chuckle as I wrap my arms around the back of his neck. I lower my head and we basically start making out. It was just happening.. I guess if that makes sense?

He begins kissing my neck and lowers his warm lips down to my chest. He hesitates as he begins to remove my top. I undo my bra strap and he turns me over so my back is on the bed and he's on top of me. I smile and he takes my breasts in his mouth, moving his tongue in circular motions. I let out a small moan which I think excited him and he began to take off his shirt.

Was this really happening? Oh my god should we be doing this?

Yes.

He moved down and sat on the floor as he began to take my pants off. I helped him and he spread my legs out.

"Is this.. okay?" He asks licking his lips. I nod and he smirks as he looks down at my area. I cover my face. It makes me self conscious a little but he kisses my hand.

"You're beautiful and amazing" I smile and lay my head back as he begins kissing my inner thighs until he reaches my clit. He begins to move his tongue back and forth, and occasionally licking slowly so that his tongue spreads everywhere. I feel myself start shaking and I moan again. He nods and begins sticking his fingers inside of me as he licks my area.

"Mattia" I say quietly as I moan. "Mattiaaa" I grasp onto the comforter of his bed and he begins thrusting in and out. I feel myself about to cum. "Don't stop" I say. "Please" I say louder.

He keeps going and I feel it happening. I moan louder and cover my mouth.

His mom's home ...she's gonna hear me.

It begins happening.. the feeling of adrenaline... as he sticks his hand out and puts it back in. Then, he grabs a condom from his drawer and takes off his pants. I keep my legs spread out as he rolls it on. I bite my lip at the sight of him.

I didn't know I could feel this way around him. I didn't know I had this side to me that felt this way about guys. I've never felt so different around anyone other than him

He smiles at me softly and places the palm of his hand on my knee as he uses his other one to steady himself as he inserts himself.

"Ugh" I moan loudly and then let out a few little ones. The pain is something I can't describe but it also feels good? It's weird that I can feel two things at once. It's getting hard for me to breathe at first but my breathing steadies .

He lowers his head and kisses me as he thrusts in and out of me.

"Shit shit fuckkk" I place my hands on my head as he lowers his head to my neck. He carries me gently and begins to move back and forth. I can see the sweat forming in his forehead. I bite my lip trying to stop any sounds from releasing as I look into his beautiful hazel eyes. He doesn't remove his gaze from me and throws his head back as he keeps going.

Someone knocks on the door. "Are you guys okay?" His mom says.

"We're fine mama" he says as he lowers me on the bed and kisses me passionately before taking himself out. I hear her footsteps trail away

I begin to sit up and put my pants on. He walks into the bathroom and I hear the water turn on. I lay back on the bed, my hearts beating. I smile as I lift my hair up into a ponytail.

-

The bathroom door opens and he gets out, smiling at me. "Hey beautiful" he stands in front of me and I place my head on his chest as he plays with my hair.

"Let's go outside before your mom assumes anything"

He laughs. "You were pretty loud, I'm sure she knows" I feel my cheeks flush red but he lifts my chin. "Baby, it's okay. That was great" he takes my hand and we begin walking out.

A/N: Oop 👀👀