Assembled Insecurites?

Present:

Arti - "Sidharth? Kaha kho gye chalo! Kuch kha ke aate hai na bahar vaise bhi assembly jaane ka bilkul mnn nhi hai mera."

Si - "Arti woh actually Vikas aaya hai yaha aaj toh main toh usske paas ja raha hu. Vaise bhi ye sab jhooth bolna band kro. Tumhe pta bhi nhi hai ki main rehta kaha hu, fir ghar kaise aagyi tum mere?"

Arti - "Yr tune dekha nhi voh kaise chipak rehi thi tujhe? Main toh bas teri help ke rhi thi. Aur tu kaunsa jaata hai assembly?"

I shake my head moving out of there. I just wished I could tell her off but I didn't want anymore half true articles thrown at me. I was defamed enough. My phone rings and I pick up without looking at the contact but I was hoping it'd be her...

Vikas - " Sidharth yr kaha hai tu? Main wait kr raha hu assembly hall ke bahar. Aja yaha fir chalte hai canteen."

Si - "Haan bas aagya, lekin ajj assembly chalte hai na?"

Vikas - "Assembly aur tu? Ye kaise hua? Mtlb I don't mind Pr tu utni der baith lega?"

Si - "Han han, vo tu tension na le. Vaise bhi tere ko us ke liye hi bulaya he inho ne toh chup chap chal. Main aa ra hu bas 5 mins"

( Vikas was sent by Mahi as he wanted to see Shehnaaz personally before the dinner and he had contacts with the head principal so he was allowed in as a guest.)

Assembly : 

(After the welcoming of the students and teachers. I'm skipping to the introduction.)

"Good morning students, I hope you all have managed to get back on track with the schedules. We know that this year is already advancing very fast as you guys are expected to start projects from today itself. However what could we do? After all many of you already know that there are going to be many outdoor trips and tours all over the year as requested and therefore we will need to begin the learning just as fast. Before I go on about the courses and requirements you all will have to fulfill, I would like to welcome our only New admission this year on stage. Personally I was very delighted when I received her application. Any college would happily welcome her onto their campus but she chose ours. I met her just this morning and told her that I would like her to do this, unlike many other of You, she agreed. This not only shows her dedication and will power to work harder but also her ethics and values. Being who she is, she could have easily signed up to receive any of the special offers we provide, yet she took none. She asked only to be treated as an fair individual. So welcome Shehnaaz Gill , to our University." The principal announced as he stepped off of the stage leaving me stranded. I knew how to ace this but my mind was somewhere else.

Just as I step into the Center to speak, I catch a glimpse of him through the corner of my eye. Sitting there with his eyes stuck towards the stage. He came.

Trusting him was my decision but by proving me right, he'd cleared my way to let myself connect with him. I've wanted to be more engaged with him but I was scared to loose him like all the other people. But as of right now, I've gotten my sign to move forward. Ab toh isse firse pyaar krna sikhauna hi hoga. Shehnaaz? Pyaar....

I shook off my thoughts getting back to reality. Feelings can not restrict me right now. Pehle assurance honi zaroori hai.

"Thank you for the warm welcome sir. This university has always stood out to me, so when I got the chance I knew better than to let it go. As many of you already know, I'm a risk taker. My whole life is pretty much a risk. I mean I was 16 when I began participating in competitions using my own little set of money. Many, including myself thought that national competitions would be the highest I'd achieve but I guess we underestimated the power of potential. A lot of you have been giving me weird stares since this morning or giving shocking reactions as to why I'm here, I know it's a weird thing to say but my education shouldn't be determined by my success. I'm here because I like the opportunities studying here leads to. I'm here for the same reasons as most of you. And because if that I'd like to be treated just like you guys would treat any new comer and hopefully even make some friends, after all we all need  someone to complain about our profs to"