Shoot, Twitter & A Date

S - "Ab krne dega? "

Si - "Maine kab roka?"

S - "Sidharth. Schi keh rahi hi agar fir se aise ghura toh aise hi chhod dungi"

Si - "Ab tu yeh apne shaunk poore kr rahi hai, I don't mind"

I pinch him slightly making him hiss smacking his other hand against my cheek slightly. I frown at him continuing to slide off his shirt careful enough to not let it brush against the wounds. I help him up still reluctant to do what I was about to but decided to put away the jitters for this moment. Letting his sweats slide I hold him up letting him step out of them before sitting him against the chair I'd put by the washroom. I could tell he was still not exactly okay with this, but had decided to convert his jitters into tease. I walked back out with a bucket of warm water pressing the softer sponge against his wounds first. He hissed softly feeling the warm water spread against his forehead, hand fisting by my side.

"Zyada garm hai?" I ask feeling it with my own hands. He shook his head leaving his eyes closed. I direct his hand letting it react against my back continuing on to clean up the now dry blood. His hand fisted against my back pushing me closer as I got down to his hand. I let him do as he will slightly tearing up seeing his hand so swollen. The anger half building back up inside me. I blinked them away feeling his gaze. I moved back just a little washing off his torso before kneeling to check on the still wrapped ankle. They'd told me to only change it if it was wearing out or wet, both which it was not.

Si - "Woh dwayi lgade please is par bhi, sabse zyada dard iska hi hai "

I nod deciding against just leaving it. Washing off the ankle and applying the numbing gel they'd provided I stood up to grab both his clothes and the extra bandages.

S - "Shorts ya sweats?"

"shorts" he mumbled reaching down and feeling the swell around his foot. Placing the clothes on the rack I do up all three of the bandages making sure they were all clipped into place before handing him his underwear and walking out to let him change. "Ek minute ruk, I think you've forgotten ki main yeh nhi kr skta" he claimed a smug smirk filling his face along with the underlying sense of tease.

S - " Woh leki-"

Si - "Tune kasam di thi toh main maan raha hu so ab se yeh bhi roz tu hi karegi. Kapre nikalne se pehnane tak sab kuch teri responsibility hai, main bhi maa ko batuanga nhi toh ki apki Sana mera bilkul khyal nhi rakh rhi"

"Woh nhi maanegi, aur main sirf tere liye soch kr gyi thi lekin problem nhi hai toh -" I say coming back inside amused at the look on his face. I held back my laugh not wanting to give it away while pulling the cloth from his hands. He stared back bemused. I keep my eyes in his helping him step into them before turning back for his shorts and tshirt.

Si - "Ajj tera photoshoot nhi tha?"

"Haan hai, shaam ko lekin shayad na jaun woh models vaise bhi sambhal lengi meri zaroorat nhi hai " I mumble putting away the stuff to the right places. I could feel his glare behind me. Ab pakka daantega lekin main nahi jaungi aise.pehle hi akele gya aur itna sab kr ke aagya, yaha toh akela bilkul nhi chodungi.

Si - "Shehnaaz idhar aa, "

S - "Dwayi aur paani lekar aati hu ruk ja"

Kuch bhi nhi bolungi, jitna daant na hai daant le. I move into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and his medicine along with a few cut up fruits. I sit in front of him pulling his legs in to my lap. He takes the medicine looking up at me attentively the moment after. "Baby, aise mat kr. Bacha nhi hu, sambhal lunga khud ko thodi der. Tu jaa, important hai. Kaam nhi hota toh nhi bhejta lekin abhi choice nhi hai toh chup chap tyaar ho aur ja" he said softly caressing my hand with his. I give him a soft smile feeding him the fruit I'd brought. He ate it without question still looking at me with the same glare in his eyes. "Jaan? Jaa please hi toh mujhe burah lge ga ki meri wajah se" I shush him putting another piece into his mouth.