SidNaaz Wedding Part 2

SM - "Sid Abhi kyun drame kr raha hai? Pehle se hi pta tha na tujhe ki 2 shaadi hai"

Si - "Haan pr Abhi toh yeh meri biwi hai na toh aise kaise alag rehne padega?"

SM - "4 ghante bhi nhi hai, ritual ko toh nhi todenge na ab? Shehnaaz tu hu smjha isse, mujhe Preeti ke saath sab mandap ka Dekhna hai. Khana kha kr room mein apne apne room mein chahiye mujhe dono."

S - "Ji Maa, aap chinta mat kro main Samjha dungi "

I look over at her perplexed. She was the same Shehnaaz that wouldn't leave the palla until she was pulled away. I was already irritated by all the aunties touching my face unnecessarily, the warmth in the room already eating me up Along with the heavyness of the outfit. I wouldn't dare complain though. Hers was much heavier, on top of that the outfit wasn't really the problem either. The problem was me having to stay away from my wife for another 4 hours until both the weddings had taken place. The excitement of the entire affair suddenly escaping from my mind. Court marriage was definitely a great option.

"Bebu? Khana.." she mumbled pointing to the plate she'd filled for the both of us. We were habitual to it, sharing the same plate of food most of the time, but for everyone around us right now it was an "aww" moment. The cameramen has backed away after specific instruction from her uncle. I was getting fed up of it being in my face the entire time. I sighed taking the bite she'd already held towards me. "Main nhi maanunga, we're going together" I confess sitting up straighter. She gave me a nod putting another morsel into my mouth. We'd just cut the cake a few minutes back, along with a short dance right before, the entire venue seeming more like a epitome of smiles. I was happy we kept it as a family affair, though it did get annoying sometimes, family members were always better than outsiders or media. We go up another half an hour later greeting the guests together one last time before heading to the second wing of the venue. I'd booked a room together not knowing my own mom would turn sides on me and book separate ones. I frowned as she stopped at her own giving me the puppy eyes she used to get everything she wanted done. "Sirf 4 hours Kullu, Maa ki baat maan ni chahiye na? Aur shaadi ke baad toh saath hi honge na? Chal call or baatein karenge tab tak okay?" She mumbled softly placing her hands against my forearms. I let my arms slide around her waist, struggling around the kalire that I didn't want to mess up. She looked ethereal with all of the outfit put together, I wanted to just frame the entire look keeping it with me as long as I could. The pictures would take time to come along and for obvious reasons she couldn't dress like this everyday. "Meri biwi ko meri bilkul bhi chinta nhi hai, sab rituals hi maan ne hai" I say, the frown from before still constant. She giggled slightly letting her arm reach my cheek.

S - "Rituals ki chinta sirf ajj k liye, Teri humesha rahegi Buddhu"

I winced as she pulled my cheek before swiftly placing a peck against it. The nose ring brushed against my cheek too making the both of us chuckle. "Chal ab jau, mujhe mere pati se Abhi mil na manna hai" she said the chime still clear in her voice. I moved along stopping 5 rooms down. Mom definitely knew she'd get this done quicker than any one else. I sprawled over the bed after carefully placing the turban on the table, making sure that it doesn't untie. Raghav walked in a few moments later with the widest smile swung across his lips. I couldn't help but chuckle at the on the spit dance he tried to create to the Punjabi music playing off of his phone. Like expected he had a large liking to the vibe of the music, the energetic tones almost instantly catching his interest. I shifted slightly for him to sit down once he finished his antics.

R - "Vaise agar mujhe pehle pta hota ki bhabi ki itni chalti hai toh Aadhe assignment aap se hi krvata"

I pass him a glare, laughing the next moment at the look in his face. "Itni bhi nhi chalti uski" I murmur closing my eyes as I relax back into the pillow.