A Perfect night - 1

S - "Aise kaise jaungi? Itne log honge udhar, jaloos nikale ga tu mera sab k saamne."

Si - "Toh? Unhe dikhane k liye hi hai, ab bta deal or no deal?"

I looked up at him with a glare, of course he wouldn't just let me off like that. "Deal" I say yet again trying to remove myself from the wall. He smirked moving back while I let the shirt slide off before walking back to change. I blushed looking at myself in the mirror. He really did know how my body reacted to his. I touched the warm skin of the hickeys.

Shehnaaz bas kar... dimaag kharab krdiya isne mera. Pta nhi kya chota rehta hai iske dimag mein, kabhi bematlab gussa krta hai aur kabhi mtlb hone k baad bhi nhi.
Pagal.. ab inka kya karun?

I changed back into sweats along with the same tank as before and moved outside to find what Sidharth was up to now. I found him in the kitchen looking over the bottles of spices. The counter was full with the sauces from the fridge along with pasta.

S - "Kulluuuu yeh kya kr raha hai?"

Si - "Ajj main khana banaunga tu baith,"

I burst out laughing remembering the last time he tried this. No way did I want my kitchen to be back in that state. "Sidharth, Tu rehne de. Pichli baar yaad hai kya hua tha na?"

Si - "Abey, chup baith tu do minute dekhna, it'll be the best pasta you've had"

I sat up against the counter moving the sauces out of the way while he continued doing whatever he'd planned. I keenly watched him pour all of the different things into one even though he looked a little unsure about the ingredients. I walked over to the sound system playing some songs to pass time while he was much to engrossed in the food he was making. He'd tried to cut the onions but seemingly given up, standing at the sink with his hands over his eyes.
I chuckled moving back to the counter and cutting up the left over veggies.

Si - "Tere aakh mein aasu kyun nhi aaye?"

S - "Aadat ho jati hai Bebu aur abhi jaa ke pehle ache se aakh dho le nhi toh sadti rahengi poora time."

Another 30 minutes later we sat at the table with the food infront of us. He watched as I raised a spoonful to my mouth. It really was undeniably delicious. I looked at him with wide eyes taking another spoon. I'd definitely underestimated how good this was gonna be. He smirked taking a bite into his own. We do finished the food in silence, before moving outside to the swing. I sat over his lap clinging myself onto him. It gave me a feeling of security, one I'd never gotten before. I looked at him while he relaxed back into the swing, eyes closed while his hands laced through one of mine.

S - "Tu saath hi chal le na kal? Vaise bhi toh udhar hi rahega poora time?"

Si - "Main kya karunga udhar? Faltu ka drama ho jayega, bahar wait kr lunga tu 10-15 minutes mein aa jaana."

I nodded softly nuzzling against him. I definitely liked this Sidharth better then the one I'd seen before. I didn't have a problem with his jealousy as long as he knew a more considerate way to deal with it. "Bebu, lekin agar tu andar aa bhi gaya toh drama kyun hoga? Main toh already teri hu na? Fir jealousy-"

Si - "I'm not jealous... I'm territorial. Jealousy tab hoti agar insecure Hota lekin woh nhi hu, not after everything you've done. I'm just trying to protect what's mine."

I found it funny how easy it was to get anything out of him as long as you were caressing his hair. I could get a bucket full of compliments or any answers I wanted. I smiled softly moving closer into his body while my hand simply laced through his locks. He'd go quiet every now and then, slowly falling asleep. "Sidharthhh baat krna mere seeee?"