Nursery & Kicks

I finish up the one wall we chose to put a darker shaded wallpaper against having it custom made with small pecks of glow in the dark paint. The light from it wasnt much but it was enough to know it was a replica of a starry sky some of the constellations making it a tad bit more obvious. I turn back to Shehnaaz who seemed to have decided on taking a break after finishing one of the walls. I walk over chuckling at the amount of paint she'd gotten on herself slightly bemused at how she managed to still look so appealing with all of it. I grab the small bottle of water I'd already kept in the room predicting this would happen. Sitting down beside her I grab the roller from her hand replacing it with the bottle. "Tera bacha bohut tang kr raha hai abhi meko, poora hil raha hai andar." she huffed clearly frustrated from the amount of kicks and shoves I imagined she'd felt while moving around for the past few hours. "Abey? Mera akele ka bacha nhi hai woh, aur abhi hil raha hai toh meri glti nhi hai na, tere pe gya hoga. Chain nhi aati ek jagah" I revert. I pause the short train of thoughts that made its way into my mind hearing her hiss and then Gasp the next second turning to face me with her eyes wide. "S-Sidharthhh! Tune dekha? Baby hila abhi aur idhar almost dikha poora ka poora..
Hye rabba puttu ek baar fir kro na? Mumma k liye kro ek baar aur, pleasee ?" She announced softening her voice as she rubbed her stomach under the shirt. I look at her keenly completely finished laughing as I heard about what I'd potentially missed. The one time I didnt lay my hand against her belly as I sat down the baby decided to move. I was sure as hell it was a simple tease Shehnaaz decided to play on me but what if it wasnt. I let out a fake laugh trying to decipher her reactions but she was much to engrossed in watching her stomach. "Teri kasam Sidharth kiya usne abhi, aisa mazaak nhi karungi main" dhe sighed lifting the shirt she was wearing as she began to softly rub her stomach again. "Please ek last baar kr na puttu? Apple juice dungi fir promise bas ek baar move kr" she whispered letting the paint in her hands rub off on the skin. I thanked myself for making the paint safe for the both of them, the satin finish ready clean of any toxins. I watch keenly as she tries to probe her point of the baby having moved not letting her know of the complete havoc inside me after knowing I missed the chance to both feel and see. I move, kneeling infront of her placing a soft kiss against the bump like always before rubbing it myself. Shehnaaz's focus seemed to have shifted back to me her hand lacing through my hair. "Paint lgge ga baalo mein baby, mat kr" I mumble laying my head against her lap as I continued to see if I could get the baby to move. "Nikal jayega baad mein.." she reverted continuing anyways. I felt her inch forward slightly grabbing the bottle of water from her side. I start moving away realizing how much we had left to go but stop the next second seeing her stomach slightly poke out. "Dekha maine kaha tha na ki Move kiya.." she chimed completely fascinated by the small sight of the movement. I no less, I gestured her to drink the water again making sure to let my hands lay across her abdomen the whole wait. She gulped down a long drink causing the same movement yet again. I couldnt help but want more, joining her in having forgotten how much it would exactly hurt later tonight. "This is so surreal.. baby ek last time ? " I ask her leaning in slightly closer. She giggled giving me a nod drinking the last of the water.

I sigh softly getting up another 5 minuets later, the sudden realization of exactly how emotional these last few days were going to be had mea little stressed. We'd need to get the hospital bag, a few neutral outfits, the usual baby necessities but most of all prepare ourselves too. Sleep was barely on cards for her already. The pain from constant movements and just simply the weight of pregnancy and all the symptoms not allowing her much of it. She woke me up only sometimes, whenever she had cravings or an intense pain that restricted her from getting up herself. As per the doctor the pain was only going to increase along with the overwhelming happiness. I let her sit out deciding yo finish up the last two walls before we head out for dinner. Maa had already stopped by a few times joining Shehnaaz in admiring the small glowing wall before making sure to tell us another few facts about both the clothing and the baby seat we were supposed to order later tonight. I wanted to chime in the idea of getting a better family car but restrained from doing so just right now knowing neither of them would think its a necessity. We had both our cars and the bike, although not exactly too useable but it was still there. Theyd think I was crazy if I mentioned a fourth vehicle right now. My thought trance is broken as I feel her cling to my bare back, I'd had a short accident with the paint minutes ago, the shirt much to dirty to be worn, and I really didn't need it on anyways. "Kya hua?" I ask continuing to fill in the left over crooks.

S - "Pyaar aa raha hai tere pe, kitna cute papa banega tu"

Si - "Cute ya hot?"

"Tch...tera bacha tujhe hot nhi bolega na? Cute papa aur hot husband. Aadhe log toh yaakeen bhi nhi karenge k tu 3 months mein papa bn jayega " she muttered using her same overjoyed voice. I chuckle pecking the hand that lay against my chest. "Weird lgega bache k baad woh type attention, twitter toh permanently closed for at least a few months." I mumble addressing the slight jittery feeling I was having with all recent comments that had to do with my looks. Perhaps being in an industry that valued only that wasnt ideal for parents, I wouldnt ever want my kids seeing thirst comments about either of their parent. I mean lets be real, the comments were a tad bit too much when thought of from a perspective of a parent. "Main toh vaise bhi break lungi, the baby and sab weight loss, schedule sab kuch firse adapt krna prega" she responded clearly thinking about the same things as myself. Social media was a great place for each of our careers but for the depths of our personal life? It was hell. A small rumour would blow up big enough to insult anyone that talked about us being together. Embarrassing to say the least. "Dard nhi ho raha ab?" I question as she follows still clinging to me as I move across the room.

S -"Hai lekin jhel lungi, abhi tere paas rehna hai"

I let her be having to agree that I'd missed being so close a little too much myself. I out the finishing touches to both the paint and the small decals, fixing up the things on the higher shelves and arranging the small bedding piece into the crib. I clean up making sure she doesnt touch most of it knowing well enough even a small weight can harm both her and the baby much more than I was ready to risk.

I roll the small grey rug back against the floor after making sure I'd picked up each of the things we'd set up to protect the wood

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I roll the small grey rug back against the floor after making sure I'd picked up each of the things we'd set up to protect the wood. She sat at the small round rotating sofa chair that had come in only last week along with the rocking chair and another more comfortable one for feeding. We walk back into our room after discarding both the garbage and laundry of the rags we'd set against the floor. "Main shower leke aay-" I stop her mid sentence grabbing my own set of clothes. "Saath mein chalenge, itna laye ho gya already, subah appointment bhi hai na?" I say answering the questioning look spread over face.

S - "No bebu, abhi nhi. Mujhe-"

Si - "Chal chup chap, us din bhi help ki thi na? Mujhe acha lgta hai krna toj tujhe kya problem hai"

She frowned pouting her lips slightly as she pointed to the small amount of hair growing back onto her face and body. I chuckled wrapping my arm around her neck as I pull her inside with myself. "Pehle bhi kiya hai, wax krdunga abhi bhi. Aur koi excuse?" I ask helping her onto the washroom counter. She shook her head putting the smile froM before back across her lips.

3 months later :
November 15, 4:30 am

Tu Jo Mile Jindari Jannata ve Jannata...❣️ #sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें