The Flight?!

Sidharth -

"Maa?! Aap tyaar ho? Pack krlo ya na sab kuch? Dwayi? Aur woh dresses ji Shehnaaz ne deliver krwaye the? Rakh liya na?"

I ask pacing into her room. Today was both a good and bad day to say the least. Mom was making her way to Punjab and Shehnaaz was making her way back. I didn't know how to act. The past 2 days had been a ride. The dream, the way she made sure to text or call me every hour or how my mom was invited to stay at hers and watch the wedding while on tour through the temples. The fear was still intact but I guess I trusted god enough to make sure she was safe. As safe as one can be. I'd made sure to stay out of too much trouble as well as Vikas had already revealed what I'd done that too on video. I wanted to kill him for it but it wasn't worth it. Shehnaaz would chop me to pieces if I picked up another fight. I already knew she'd be mad enough because of Paras. On top of that.. she'd also want to fight him for 2 reasons. 1 for the words he used and 2 for the smirk he had on his face. I couldn't deny that I loved that side of her as long as she was showing it towards someone else.

SM - "Sab rakh liya hai Sid. Aur dwayi Shehnaaz ne already apne ghar rakhdi hai. Usne kaha it wasn't safe to travel with excess. Woh airports strict ho rahe hain na pehle se."

She really never failed to outdo herself. I mean who in today's world thinks so much about someone. Medicines, clothes, tickets everything was delivered home. I wasn't even surprised. She treated mom like her own.

I wrap my arms around maa leaning my body into hers. I was definitely going to miss her a lot. But she'd already spent the last 24 hours telling me not to stress or frantically try calling her as she knew how to handle herself. I laughed at it every time she said it. There was no way the frantic calling wasn't going to happen.

I load her bags into my car while she went to bid di and my nieces a goodbye. Di had been running around all over the place since the morning, trying to get ever ready overtop of that she hadn't met Shehnaaz yet and didn't understand why maa was trusting her so much. I made a mental note to call her over for dinner sometime soon. After all I needed Shehnaaz to bond with all 3 of the most important women in my life. She would do it easily. Her personality was what's the most lovable person. I knew my niece would love her too. I mean she's a literal kid in a 19 yr olds body.. she has all the fun but at the same time knows when it's time to be serious. I browse through my phone waiting for maa, spotting Shehnaaz's most recent Instagram post. It was of her crouched on the ground in a white off shoulder top and ripped jeans.

The picture was beautiful but the caption was what knocked me off the hook

The picture was beautiful but the caption was what knocked me off the hook. She'd given pic credits to some guy called Rohan. He seemed around 19 years old. Surely a model. I hadn't heard a word about him. Not that I remembered of. She had multiple picture with him on his account. Some from these 4 days and other from long before. Each captioned with a heart and a S. My blood fumes seeing the picture from that engagement, his hand laced around her waist right underneath that tattoo of hers. Much to close than where a mere friend would put it. And that tattoo.... I really needed to see who or what it was. I couldn't help but stare at her for longer. She smiled brightly leaning into his arms . I simply hated-