Paradise & Canada?

"Sidharthhhh.." I whined getting into the bed next to him. He lay casually strumming his fingers against the back of his hand. He let his arm loosely inch closer but made no effort to talk. I sighed sitting by his stomach, letting my hands lay on his face. "Baat kr Na mere se?" I say trying to get him to open his eyes. He hums in response moving his grace from my hand. I lay my head against his chest, snuggling as close as possible.

S - "Bebuuu, tu kyun gussa hai mere se?"

Si - "Nhi hu"

S - "Hai... tabse ignore kr raha hai mujhe. Gussa hai tu mere se"

Si - "Nhi hu Baby"

I lightly pecked the palm I'd spread across his cheek still laying with his eyes closed. I lay for a bit soaking in the comfort I'd get from being so close to him. If it was up to me we'd probably be together 24/7... I mean I missed him the moment he was gone. A type of relationship I'd never before had with anyone. I wanted there to be a way to keep us away from all of the random continuous issues of the past that'd uprise anytime we started to worry the least. A blend of the past and present was no way in need. People took seconds to blow what happened yesterday out of proportion before I'd shut it down with the post and him being arrested. I'd wanted this fame and popularity my whole life but this wasn't how. I wanted it to be positive, all positive perhaps it never would I have thought that the maximum would be misplaced rumours.

I shrugged it off drawing small patterns with my finger against the portion of skin peeking through his shirt. I watched as he swallowed the gulp forming in his throat letting his eyes peek open just a bit. I smiled placing the little flower I'd been fiddling with over his forehead as he began to hum some unknown tune.

S - "Sidharthh, dekh tere fool ugaya.....
Sidharth tere fool kyun ugaya? Logon ke pimples hote hai aur tere fool huya -"

I laughed at what I'd done as he continued to stay in the same position he'd been in for the past 15 minutes.

Si - "Fool nhi phul-"

S - "fool.."

Si - "Fool mtlb pagal"

S - "Fool, fool.. fool"

Si - "Fool tu hai"

I move up an inch letting my hands play with the ends of his overgrown hair, twisting it in my fingers. "Meri Cutie pie.. gandi bachii... kitna Nona lg raha hai, pimples ki jagah fool ho rahe hai baby ko."

I giggled seeing his lips curved up just slightly, amused at what I'd been doing.

S - "Cinderella... cindrella- you're Cinderella?"

Si - "Tch"

S - "Then Princess?"

Si - "Tch"

S - " Then prince?"

He pushes out his lower lip, letting his lips form into a frown before slightly moving his hands closer to my bosoms. "Who knows?"

I giggle covering up the shivers his touch sends through my body. "Okay okay... I have many options. You have to tell me okay? You're king?"

"No response.." I laugh as he simply lays back seemingly scanning my face. "Wait wait... you have to response Nona.."

Si - " I am the king if-"

S - "Nhi bolna.. abhi nhi bolna"

I shut his lips together as he lets out a low groan. I let my hands cup the sides of his face moving to lay my torso over his. "You're a prince? .... no response? Okay... you're a..."