Beach & A Sudden Question

Si - "Shehnaaz Chalien?"

I turn towards him, jumping at the sudden voice. We were on our way to the beach. He was finally free after a whole 2 weeks of constant shoots and classes the next day. I got up pulling a cardigan from my closet putting it on over my shorts and tank. I was reading just moments ago tired of waiting for him to get up. "Change nhi karegi baby?" He questioned eyeing the jean shorts and deep necked tank. "Beach pe hi jaa rahe hai na bebu? Acha sun na? Bike pe chalein? Please?" I whine licking my door as he headed back home for the keys. He gave me a soft nod followed by a chuckle the moment I let out an ecstatic squeal. It felt so good to be back atop the bike, riding behind him with my arms now carelessly wrapped around him as tight as I could get them to be. The memories from the whole last year rushing back into my mind. I'd found out on the same bike that he did get that jittery feeling around me. The same bike we drive to have both of our first pav bhaji. The lunch dates. Rises to the beach. Sunrises. It's seen the entirety of our relationship. Sidharth jerked the bike to a stop again making me fall into himself. My hand lying against his neck. We got of the bike running into the still fairly crowded beach. There were mostly older couples though, not much of a danger. I pulled him along sitting down at our designated spot close by where the water came up to. He gestured me to move, sit in between his legs. I did so letting his torso completely hide me inside it. I held his hands above my stomach, letting my feet drench in the water as the slow waves hit. "Sidharth ek baat puchu?" I question wanting to get the topic discussed and out I my head.

Si - "Hmm?"

S - "Gussa mat hona please"

Si - "Agar tujhe pta hai ki baat k baad gussa aayega toh pehle yeh kyun bolti hai"

S - "Tu bol na ? Nahi karega na gussa?"

Si - "Hmm.. try karunga"

"Agar mtlb aage jaake... complications aayi. Like soch agar tujhe choose krna pare ki tu mujhe ya humare hone wale bache mein se ek ki hi choose ke skta hai toh tu kise karega?" I mumbled tightening my hands around his knowing he'd try to pull away the next second. I felt him clench his jaw against my shoulder, taking a deep breath before laying his head closer to my neck. "Ye kya bakwaas question hai Shehnaaz? Tu aise soch bhi kyun rahi hai? Abhi woh sab k liye bohut time hai-" he murmured in a soft angry tone. Half of me was shocked he even suppressed his anger, the other half happy that I could have this conversation. I'd read something online and it wouldn't leave my head. As stupid as it may be it was the easiest for a human mind to go straight to the negatives. "Bol na" I said demanding an answer I knew would only increase the levels of stupidity happening in my mind. "Tere dimaag mein aaya kaha se?" He questioned moving me further into him.

S - "Padha maine... boht different different stories thi"

Si - "Baby... listen pehli baat toh yeh question ka answer nhi hai mere paas. I can't decide something I don't even know about. But haan itna zaroor kahunga ki jab bhi aisa kuch bhi humare life mein aaye, I'll make sure to do the most I can. Everything in this damn world to keep you guys safe. Ab yeh topic khatam kr nhi roh plan ik beech mein chhod kr aaunga tujhe"

I give him a slight nudge before turning around and kissing the corner of his lips. We got up a while later strolling through the now emptier beach, talking about everything from tomorrow to the next 10 years. I teased him using the names of my infamous celebrity crushes in the depths of my next ten years resulting in me being lifted from the sand up into his arms as he took off towards the water. I clenched my eyes shut regretting still not having learnt the basics of swimming. He chuckled letting me down as my hands fisted his shirt feeling the water up until my hips. I keep my eyes closed not liking how my feet were barely able to brush the sand below. "Baby... relax. Aakhein khol." He mumbled letting his hands encircle my waist again. I fluttered my eyes open seeing his smug smile spread proudly along his lips. I didn't even move an inch taking in a deep breath my eyes still roaming his face. "Ab nhi bolegi? Usske saath kaha gyi aur kya kiya?" He said a complete smile washing over his face. I laugh too splashing a bunch of water at him. I try my best to walk away right after obviously not being able to loosen his hold. It was dark enough for no one to make out our faces and for that I was thankful. There was still a few people walking along the shore. He pulled me into him submerging is lower into the water. As surprisingly as it was I'd forgotten about the water already. My eyes locked in his, him staring right back as he moved the both of us deeper into the water. My hands still clutched around him not once slipping away. He stopped swiftly grabbing my lips into his, the water right around my shoulders. His arms moved down tying around my legs, lifting me up into himself. We were back on the sand the next moment. Completely drenched thanks to the stunt he'd just pulled. I took a deep breath feeling the wind rub down my spine, freezing due to all the water the cardigan had soaked up. "Paani mein kyun leke gaya mujhe?" I question smacking his chest. He chuckled grabbing me into his side walking back up to the bike. "Dar lga? Nhi na? Toh bas." He responded leaning against the seat. I shook my head sitting down as he did the same a minute later, begging to drive off back to the building. The warm breeze not effecting us anymore. The water made it better.

I walked into my closet throwing him a pair of his shorts and a t shirt while I got myself an airy night suit. He changed stepping out to make us both Chai, while I fixed up my still damp hair. It wouldn't be smart to risk getting sick especially with the weather it was outside. I joined him on the couch watching whatever he'd played, while he handed me a cup taking a last sip to make sure it was done perfect. I laid back relaxing against the bunch of pillows behind.

Si - "Subah Neetu ko lene chalegi saath?"

"Hyee nhi tu Preeti di ko le jaana. Main ghar pe hi milungi. Woh maa k saath sab khana bhi bnana hai na?" I reply trying my best to hide away the underlying nervousness. He nods placing away the cups before laying against my shoulder. I smile almost instantly. I absolutely loved when he did things like this. I placed my hand against his hair, pulling it softly in between my fingers.

The next morning I wake up first, shaking him awake after I'd showered, I moved off to his place knowing surely that maa had already started trying to finish everything herself. After all the discussion yesterday they'd agreed on doing a lunch rather than a dinner. I walked into the kitchen wishing Maa a quick good morning before taking away half of the vegetables she was cutting up. "Maine appko rukne k liye kaha tha na maa? Aise akele kaam kyun karne lg gye?" I question focused on making sure each piece was cut as similar as possible.

SM - "Mujhe lga shayad tu late ho jayegi. Raat ko 1-2 bje se pehle toh ghar aaye nhi hoge tum dono."

S - "Aapko kaise pta?!"

"Maa hu bacha, pta hai ki kyu gye the. Yaha vaise bhi woh gussa krta rehta hai thodi der na mile tu toh, dikhta hai mujhe bhi" she mumbled starting the stove. I blushed... this was not what I expected. I mean yeah it was obvious why we headed out all the time but I hadn't expected her to just say it. Sidharth walks into the kitchen a moment later all ready for the airport. He wishes maa a good morning taking his usual breakfast from the plate we'd already set up against the counter. The constant shoots required a diet change. I walk over passing him his phone and keys that he'd left sitting atop the counter.

Si - "Pakka saath nhi chalna? "

S - "Haan Bebu, tu jaa Preeti di k saath nain yaha help karungi na tab tak? Ghar aate hi mil lungi. Aur Veer se bhi toh milna hai. Kitna chotu sa hai. Bahar tu milne bhi nhi dega theek se"

"Hmm.. chal theek hai main nikal ta hu. Abhi di ko bhi pick krna hai office se" he said walking to the door after pecking my forehead. Maa and I go back to everything else including the constant calls to Preeti di to make sure everything was set fine. I didn't want anything to be left out of what she'd wanted for her anniversary gathering. After all it was one I'd my first ever family functions of theirs.

********************************************
Hey guysss, so cutting the unnecessary crap I say all the time, I only had about an hour to write this whole update today, so please ignore mistakes. As many of you have already figured I live in Canada and last night I couldn't sleep at all so it was like 4:30 am when I decided to go to sleep but then I started reading a fiction and wanted to finish it off so it was around 6 am when I was done. Then Sidharth and Shehnaaz posted those stories and I literally screamed reading them, the excitement not letting me fall asleep until around 30 mins before the live but thankfully I had an alarm and all I'm gonna say is that I've been running around my whole house showing everyone the live on repeat since this morning. My mom also being a shipper was a great help in playing it literally 30 times to actually believe that it was real. Anywaysssss I promise the updates will be back to the longer versions soon♥️🤞 Lastlyy Please go stream all three songs. After all ab toh content ki bhi jami nhi hai toh pleasee lets get bhula dunga to 100M. Hum sab ne pehle din hi utna krdiya tha jitna abhi chahiye. So pleasee thoda bohut stream krlo.Na krne se toh woh hi behtar hai. And also watch both Dil ko karaar aaya and Kurta Pajama too. We need their hype to remain in their projects as well if we want more.