Fly Over Canada

She drove us to a Tim Hortons, pulling us inside the restaurant. We ordered finding a seat once we got the drinks. The warm cup felt good in my still freezing hands. I hadn't exactly expected this. She giggled noticing me shivering before explaining that it was only for today. Apparently Vancouver in general wasn't much of a wintery city along with the rest of the province. The restaurant started filling up soon every one from old couples to university and school aged kids filing in ordering almost a different drink or order each time. We shared a grilled cheese between the two of us catching up on anything the calls had missed. I still wasn't over how cute she really looked all up in her element. I could see then sheer comfort she really had driving around or responding to the constant good mornings, thank yous and sorrys we'd heard. Getting back into the car she drove straight to her house, a decent, almost mansion like home situated in the suburbs. The house was gated, along with the other 4 houses spread across the same side of the neighborhood. I could tell we were by a beach as well from the humid air.

S - "Kullu? Aate hi kya sochne lagya? Andar nhi chalna?"

She asked sliding my bag inside from the driveway. I shake my head following her inside. It was extravagant to say the least, the paintings, design or even just the furniture. She led me upstairs opening up what was evidently her room. Much more going on then the rest of the house. Vibrant colours, actual pictures and other small crafts. I crash into the bed pulling her along with myself. She landed up on top of me completely hidden between my arms. "Change nhi krna tune?" She questioned a while later lifting her eyes towards mine. "Abhi nahi, aur yeh tera last trip hai, har do mahine mein nikal jaati hai kahi na kahi. " I mumbled letting my lips latch against her neck.

S - " Miss kiya mujhe?"

Si - "Bohut"

S - "Sachi?Kya kya miss kiya?"

"Teri bakwaas, tel maalish, foot massage, khana- aur.. bas" I mumbled pulling her closer into me as if it was possible. She moved up slapping my chest hard enough to make me wince. "Tu. Mujhe. Bilkul. Bhi. Pyaar. Nahi. Krta." She said slapping my cheeks at each word.

Si - " Of course krta hu meri jaan"

S - "Nhi, tune sirf mera use krne wali cheezein miss ki. Mujhe miss nhi kiya aur main yaha pagal ho rahi thi aaivein"

I turned onto my side, laying her on hers against the side wall. "Maine tere se zyada miss kiya tujhe." I mumble taking her lips in mine the next second. I felt her smile into it, moving her body further into mine. "Yaha nahi Bebu, ganda lgega" she mumbled as I moved forward to disregard her shirt. I sighed pulling it off anyways before snuggling into her now Semi bare chest. Her head rested atop mine, hand running through my hair making the sleep takeover faster. I couldn't help but take in the warmth she'd give off anytime I'd want to take it. I could almost feel her smile, cuddling me like I really was a baby. I couldn't say that I minded, I liked when she cared for me like that. The void of it in almost all my past relationships and not staying as comfortable with mom for a number of years in between seemed to all be refilled by her sweet gestures.

I woke up to her seemingly walking out of the shower with a robe tied around her body. I watched her dry off her hair, putting on the small necessities of moisturizers she used before continuing on to her usual no makeup look. I shifted out of bed hugging her from behind as she stood in her closet looking for an outfit to fit wherever we were headed. She hummed softly as I let my hands beneath the robe cupping each of her mounds. She leaned back into me almost laughing at what I was up to. "Chal ab chup chap ache bache ki tarah tyaar ho jaake. Nikalna hai humein." She mumbled pecking my cheek. I gave her a soft nod kissing the top of her mole before walking into the washroom. She threw in a towel a while later, also screeching about why I haven't locked the door. I chuckled not really giving her a response. She sat in the bed waiting, scrolling through her phone when I walked out half an hour later in nothing but my boxers. I regretted it the next instance feeling the warmth of the shower fade away the second I stepped into a bigger space. I pulled on the rest of my clothes along with the little hat she'd given me. We headed out after firmly greeting her parents, promising to talk more once we were back. I think they both were in on the fact that it probably wouldn't happen.