Hectic Weeks

Sidharth-

My cheeks were still crimson from all of what she'd done, the wetness from the tears still lingering against them. I insisted on driving us back now knowing why she'd sheen constantly fiddling with the belt the drive here. The slideshow she'd play was still drags in the back of my mind, the words ringing through my ears. The overwhelming of love glistening within my eyes. I drove the opposite way from the flat deciding to spend the intimate time we needed right now without the risk there's be in between all of the people now at home.

S - "Sidharth? Hum ghar already pass kr chuke hai.. "

"Pata hai. Subah chalenge, you promised that you'll do whatever I say after so Abhi chup baith" I respond turning off into the one hotel I knew here. I make her stay in the car while I head in to book a room. Like usually the lobby was full of people who constantly gave me stares trying their best to not make it obvious. I called her inside once I headed down myself. It wasn't going to be ideal to head down together. I stood against the elevator waiting for her to arrive. I could see her swarmed by a few people, annoying me just a little. I was proud of her no doubt but right now was supposed to be for us. Right from tomorrow evening I had another frustrating 3 and a half weeks heading my way. I loved working but this was stressful. It was my first actual movie. It was Bollywood, a place where you either make it or break any of the chance you had. She strutted back towards me holding her bag and another few necessities from the car. I pulled her with me, keeping her hand locked with my own as we walked down the hall to the room. I instantly dropped both of us on the bed the moment we walked in. She winced giggling softly rubbing her side. "Kutte dard ho raha hai mujhe uth" she said smiling although her eyes tried to hold a different expression.

Si - "Thora sehna parega baby.. abhi dwayi dikha dekhun ki sahi bhi hai ya nhi"

S - "Tu uthega toh dungi na? Aur aise kaise lgaun hi main? Nahaya bhi nhi hai"

"Chal theek hai main dekhta hun tu nha k aa" I murmur getting up and going through her bag for the tune she'd mentioned. Turning back I saw her sit up against her arms staring at me in disbelief. I raise my eyebrows in question going over to sit by her.

"Kapre kya paani se bnaungi? " she questioned passing me a glare. I chuckle throwing her an extra shirt from my shoot bag that I'd carried along for this exact reason. She sighed moving into the shower, knowing I want about to let her off. She came back minutes later drying off her hair before coming back to where she sat before.

Si - "Ab lga du? Ya kuch aur excuse hai?"

S - "Main lga lungi na? Woh-"

"Pehle bhi dekha hai, chup chap lgwa lai nhi toh mere tareeke se bhi lga skta hu" I
Warn moving closer to her as she laid down letting me do it. The letters looked so small but still amazing.. I'd never thoughts she'd do something like it. She wasn't someone who'd have someone's initials tattooed onto her. Or maybe she was, I couldn't decide. I pecked the etched letter moving the shirt just a little below her breasts. She hissed feeling the cold gel against the swollen skin. I engulfed her lips in my own softening the pressure I was putting into her side. I tried my best to be as gentle I could with her right now, despise the thoughts roaming the back of my mind. I smiled feeling her hands work against my skin underneath the shirt. I move off of her placing both the tube and the rest of the stuff on the bed away before ridding myself of the shirt and getting into bed next to her, before sliding of the jeans as well.

"Ajj nhi, dard already hi raha hai, aggravate ho jayega" I mumble kissing over the marks I'd left this morning. I felt her smile, turning to face me before inching closer. "Aggravate krdo" she whispered the soft tone making my mind haze.

Si - "Tera dard kyun aggravate karunga Main baby? Yeh kal bhi hi skta hai, abhi so jau"

S - "Tu sula"