Parties & Plans?

S - "Thank you.. Acha ab idhar aa mirror mein dekh."

She pulled me over to the wallsize mirror, dropping it once we'd reached. I couldn't deny, we looked absolutely perfect together. I loved how much shorter she was from me... She could easily hide behind my body if she wanted.

Si - "Tu yeh hi pehnegi? "

S - "Hmm mujhe bohut achi lgi.. kyun achi nhi lg rahi?"

Si - "Nhi nhi achi toh.. bohut lg rahi hai Pr woh I mean party pe bohut log aayenge. You're sure?"

S - "Han I'm sure aur tu aa raha hai na saath? Fir? Dho dena jaise paras ko dhoya tha. Video hai abhi bhi mere paas."

Si - "Woh main.. "

S - "Is baar nhi keh rahi kuch lekin aage se yeh sab nhi krega tu. Woh chahta tha ki tu kre aur tune krdiya. Aise nhi hota na? Bol raha hai toh bolne de. Usske kehne se kya main vaisi ho jaungi? Aur uske khene se toh nhi jaa rahi kahi main. Toh?"

Si - "Hmm Pr nhi pta kya hua tha mujhe tab.. zaroori tha. Ab chal change krna hai mujhe."

S - "Pehle ek selfie."

She took my hand in hers again leaning back into my shoulder while the arms wrapped around her waist resting against the soft of her stomach. "Kulluuuu smile."

The next day went as uneventful as could be. Not that I minded. After the daily trip to the Gurudwara, we stayed inside doing anything and everything that came to our minds. While she prepared herself to be the highlight of the party, I sat back watching what she did. I knew she'd fit right in with the group of people Vikas would invite. She was born for this. Her antics, expressions everything. I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't insecure. She had everything she wanted at the age of 19 but still strives for more instead of resting for a while. She was born rich but never used that for her own benefit. She had skills to never need any help. An all rounder. She made this kingdom for herself and she was the undisputed owner. No one could even come close. On the other hand there was me.. who'd spent the most important years of his life living in the memories of a women who didn't even care. I was supposed to be winning awards and taking my dad's company to new heights but right now I was doing the exact opposite. I knew we were struggling but couldn't help it. My mom had given me these last 4 years. However just last week.. the company was suddenly pulled right out of the black hole it was slowly pushed into. Neither me nor my mom knew how. Vikas and mom however credited it to the good luck "Khushi" brought into all of our lives but I knew it was something deeper. Related to her for sure but there seemed more to it.
I shook away my thoughts relaxing as she rubbed the warm oil into the tips of my feet. They'd been aching for too long and she'd noticed the change in my walk. And as I'd expected, talked me into letting her massage my feet.

S - "Kullu? Baat kr na mere se ? Aise chup nhi baithungi main."

Si - "Subah se baat kr raha hu Baby.. ab kya baat kru? Takhti nhi hai kya tu bol bol ke?"

S - "Nhi.. aur ab chant mat bnn itna. Maano ya na maano tumhe mere se baatein krna, mere saath rehna pasand to bohut hai."

I slightly smiled at her words. Of course I loved listening and being around her. There's no way I could deny. She was my peace, an exit from the overly busy world.
But I'd never tell her that I was so obsessed with being around her.

Si - "Acha? Aur maine yeh sab kab kaha?"

S - "Tum kaho Na kaho, kullu... aakhein bta ti hi. Teri trah jhooth nhi bolti woh."

I chuckled letting her continue on with another story from her school. In the past Half hour she'd told me about her ex, her romeos and how she was always the topper of any class she took interest in. Which was everything but Math. I laughed along with some of the details but hated hearing her narrate dates with her ex or how he still was in contact with her through her brother. I let her talk, giving her an occasional response while driving through thoughts of my own. Tomorrow was a big day. Launch, the party.... and