Shoot

Si - "Kyun krti hai yeh sab? Ab main shoot pr dhyaan du ya tere pe?"

I blushed as he slid his hands over my shoulders, clearly trying to hold his posture. "S-Sidharth sho-shoot" I whisper lightly removing his hands from myself.

Si - "Tu chal bahar main aata hu abhi 5 minute mein...No wait forget it, idhar hi reh. I'll be right back."

I let out a soft giggle fixing up the bands of the dress. He still had at least another 3 to see. I'd probably bring out the worst of him by the end of this, I sat silently praying Ian doesn't do the same things he did last time.

We headed outside walking down to the small set up they'd put up. Sidharth's arm lay across my waist clutching me to his side. Ian smiled walking over. "I swear agar isne fir woh sab kiya toh I won't control myself." Sidharth whispered, a pleasant ironic smile spread across his face.

I - "Yet again, you look beautiful ma'am. Black is definitely your colour."

I passed him a small smile and thank you trying my best not to wince I under the pressure of Sidharth's fingers on my waist.

I - "Don't worry sir, she's all yours. I just like appreciating beauty. Anyways we should probably get moving, theres 4 different sets and looks. Vikas wanted some royal and others a little more simple considering the theme. Also some single shots of both of you as he wanted to increase the mystery and hype by teasing the audience with some of them. The first scenes pretty simple, both of you are just going to sit there as shown on the display and we'll do the rest of the work. Just act casual while your sitting, you can talk or honestly do whatever, your faces won't be shown."

We nodded at him continuing down to the small beautiful set up. I was amazed by the precision put into a set up that may not even be fully clear to the eye. The flower decor was simply enchanting. It felt so royal even though I knew it was a simple piece of decor. We sat down against the pillows, facing each other like displayed. Sidharth smirked pulling my hand into his and making me lean towards him. He placed the small of my hand against his chest leaning in to peck my forehead just as the camera clicked.