Time To Give It Back

Himanshi..

I kept a hold on his hand, knowing he was going to lose it again. This was not the time for this. I looked towards the entrance waiting for Asim to arrive. It'd be the best time to expose her as well. This all needed to be over.

Hi - "Ab bolo ge bhi nhi? Aisa kya krdiya maine, dear?"

I felt him tighten the grip on my hand while his eyes were clearly brimmed with both anger and tears.

S - "If someone doesn't reply the first time why would you try further?" I replied trying to handle her at least for right now.

Hi - "Listen dear, maine aapko kuch kaha nhi ho toh aap nhi mat bolo. Yeh mera aur inka matter hai. "

S - "Ap dono ka koi matter hai hi nhi toh please just leave"

As - "Oye Sana? Yr main kab ka waha hall ke bahar wait kr raha tha.. chalien mujhe bhi dekhna hai kaise unko throw out krte hai."

The shock on Himanshi's face was a satisfaction I'd waited for all morning. She didn't even know that this was just the start. "Han Han chalo woh main bas isse baat kr rhi thi thori." I say smirking, while I pull Sidharth along with us. He walked along not even once looking up at her. I was thankful that Asim hadn't stepped close enough to see her. That was a situation I wasn't ready for just yet.

As - "Bro vaise gotta say...tum dono ne poore University ko pagal kr rakha hai. I mean news pe news? I just heard like 30 people talking about you two. Not a lot of good things but Sana ke baare mein toh taarif pe taarif aa rahi hai. So many people are saying how she's the first that's ever made you walk away from a fight."

S - "Hyee schii? Chal vdia aa na, mainu Te lga shayad fight diya clips hi news ch aun giya. Asim aisa kr tu jaake baith hum abhi aaye. Woh isse kuch baat krni hai maine."

He nodded, moving up to take a seat while I turned to face Sidharth. He was holding back his emotions yet again. I could tell by the way his breathing got unstable while his eyes were bloodshot.He needed to vent out but I could tell that he wouldn't. Not here. I tugged him a corner of the entrance letting him lean against the wall, while I waited for words.

Si - "Mere saath hi kyun?! Har baar... nhi hota ab mujhse. Maine ajj tak uski koi baat nhi ki hai.. na media k saamne, na social media par. Even apne friends se bhi nhi pr ye ladki har baar kuch na kuch krke hi jaati hai and I know Ab nhi kregi. But I swear Is baar agar isne apna muh khola toh main bhi sun k nhi lunga."

S - "Kis ne bola hai sun k lene ko? Bol na tu bhi bol, but uske level pe mat jaana. This is the one of the many differences between you and her. Agar yeh na raha toh media sab kuch ko aur bhi zyada highlight krega. Har kisi ko har baat ka jawaab dena zaroori nahi hota. Bohut baar dil ko bara krna parta hai, nazar andaaz krna prta hai. Har koi nhi samajh skta aapko aur har kisi ko aap samjha bhi nhi skte. Chup rehne ko nhi bol rahi but gusse mein kuch mat krna. Ab chal mere liye saath mein aaja na. Woh bhi normal ho ke, aur please gussa mat hona video dekh kr jaise kal hogya tha."

Si - "Hmm chal." Although I wanted nothing but to just shut her up at once I knew Shehnaaz was right. I couldn't stoop down to her level.

Just as I was about to take the seat in between him and Asim, he pushed me into the next one taking it himself. I looked at him in surprise but got no reaction back.I smiled facing back to the stage noticing him glancing at me through the mirror in front. Definitely insecure.

The principal walked on stage with a strict and displeased look on his face. "Toh ajj koi greeting ya announcement nhi krne aaya main. And neither am I here to appreciate any old students. In reality today I'm here to express my disappointment in 2, second year students. These students have managed to misuse their most important project. As many of you may already know that this year was supposed to be fast paced but I didn't know that in the first week itself I would be rusticating 2 students. I've also discovered false news that has been released this morning however instead of saying anything in regards I would like to show you the reality and also thank Shehnaaz Gill for being brave enough to fight back." He says stepping back as the audio began to play. Paras and Arti's faces went pale as they heard their voices and truth being displayed in front of the people they'd just manipulated. I was receiving looks from all over the gym, some out of concern and guilt whereas others were out of fear. It was as clear as water that I wasn't here to take anybodies shit. Authority and individuality scared people, they were frightened of equal competition. As the video began to play, I saw a few girls get uncomfortable with what was happening. Trying to distract themselves from seeing it. I knew I wasn't his first target.. but what I didn't know was that so many of these girls were. Tears brimmed my eyes remembering the first time I'd had to go through it... that too with no expectations of being saved. I felt Sidharth take my hand in his while Asim gave me a small smile knowing what I was thinking of. It was these gestures that made me want to rid them of all of their problems. I saw Himanshi looking at me with the ugliest look possible. Her plan had backfired. Her and Paras had planned to get Sidharth defamed once again and thrown out but now one of them would be leaving. I gave her a smile, waiting for how she'd react to what happened next. I hadn't told these two about what I was doing and I knew there was a chance for them to get mad at me for that but it didn't matter as long as all the accusations and guilt was removed.