Kullu Adventures

I got up in an hour twisting out of his hold to go get ready. I opened up the curtains hoping the sunlight from outside would wake him up so that we don't spend the rest of our day in the hotel room. I was already in sheer ecstasy about roaming the streets along with him. I stepped into the shower washing off the excess tiredness and stepped into a casual but warm outfit before walking out only to find him still asleep.

I huffed deciding to finish drying my hair before I woke him up

I huffed deciding to finish drying my hair before I woke him up. It was still only 11:50 in the morning but I knew there'd be unnecessary traffic and lines at the activities soon. Sitting back on the bed I lightly shook him making him groan and turn over.

Si - "5 Minutes Baby, fir uth jaunga pakka"

S - "Nhi abhi uth. 1 minute hai tere paas agar nhi utha toh fir treatment karungi main tera"

He turns around laying on his back. Eyes slightly peering open. He looked way to good asleep. "Agar tera lipstick ya paani wala plan hai firse toh mat krna nhi toh poora ka poora face khraab kr dunga main"

S - "kyun pareshan kr raha hai fir ? Uth ja na? "

Si - "2 minute lait idhar aa kr fir uth jaunga pakka."

I huff laying back in his embrace. It wasn't even surprising seeing him fall back asleep. "Bebu? Bebuuu" I whined lightly tugging his cheek.

Si - "Hmm"

S - "I hate you"

Si - "You love me"

"Tu bhi bol ab" I mumble turning towards him. I wanted to see if I could get it out of him for once. Of course he said it but not enough times for me to not want to hear it anymore.

Si - "Kya?"

"I love you bol" I say grimacing at seeing him wander back to sleep.

Si - "I hate you ka opposite"

I let out a loud sigh hitting him lightly against his chest before sticking my hands through his hair giving a tight pull that made him shriek.

S - "Main bore ho rhi hu, chal naaa"

Si - "uth raha hu baby chal kuch khane ko order krde tab to main aata hu naha kr"

I giggled at succeeding to get him out of the bed. "Iska badla main vaapas aa ke lunga" he huffed picking up his clothes and walking into the attached washroom. I ordered a variety of breakfast food before making my way into the small balcony. The scenes till date amazed the hell out of me. I took in a deep breath breathing in the raw scent of the fresh misty air. I hated seeing how some of the parts of the river were now full of used papers and plastics, taking away from the once eternal beauty. I took a few boomerangs sharing them on both my Instagram and Snapchat stories before sitting back and looking through the snaps from last night. I so wanted to post all of them. I wanted to show his raw childlike side to the people who considered him full of nothing but anger and himself. It really hurt my heart seeing so many people who claimed they loved me yet still chose to go after the one person I held close with pride. I took a scroll through Twitter smiling seeing the now usual trend list but it soon vanished seeing the absolute poison people spewed. I found pictures of our car attached from last night being compared to my old pictures in the "same" car. The rumour of my hanging around with an alleged boyfriend who was apparently anyone but Sidharth even though his usual watch was easily spotted from the rear view mirror. I let out a sigh closing the app. There was no other way around it. We both had supporters who hated the other. It was reality. Some of his fans thought I was too desperate, clingy, forcing myself into him whereas some of mine though that he was restricting my career or simply not a good choice. Sometimes I took a laugh at it. My own family was no one to talk in between me and him and yet still they thought they held more importance. I wouldn't deny that I loved them to no end but in no way was my personal life going to be lived by their choices. I hated the fact that they'd also forgotten that I was only human in the end, just like every other celebrity. If Your idol doesn't try to control your personal decision then why would you?