Charactermore

S - "Hmm"

She went back to the sign up sheet and whatever Kiara was saying while I let my imaginations fly. This was not where I wanted to see her dance, I mean the entire population of guys were already attracted to her, whether it was about how she looked or simply how she was, everyone liked her presence. I walked along with them deciding to think about this later.

R - "Vaise kal itni jaldi mein kidhar chale gye aap dono, yaha poora drama start ho gya tha."

Si - "Kya drama?"

Kh - "Kya ho sakta hai? Inn sab k muh band thori rahenge. They started their bullshit the moment you left. "

R - "Character certificate printers banne huye the sab k sab. Characterless ka jaap shuru krdiya tha"

S - "Haan haan, main hi characterless hu, charactermore hai baaki sab toh. Saamne muh nhi khulta aur peeth piche chahe essay likhalo."

Her and Raghav moved ahead talking about what the exact opposite of characterless would be, laughing as they went at it. I on the other hand stopped looking towards Khushal who'd stopped reading the list of names.

Si - "Kya hua? Tu bhi sign up krega kya?"

Kh - "abey jaa, main toh bas yeh soch raha hu ki tera kya haal hoga usdin.. bhabi aur woh bhi yeh song pe... in Dono ke purane videos dekhe nhi tune?"

Si - "Purane videos kaunsi hoarding pe lge hain jo main dekhlu, aisa bhi kya hai?"

Kh - "Tumhe hoardings ki kya zaroorat? Har time toh ghoorta rehta hai.. main hi andha ho gya tha itne din. Ab kar intezaar, main nhi dikhaunga woh sab tujhe.. revenge"

He snickered moving towards where the other 3 had reached. I glanced over the song choice along with the rest of the performances. Favourite actress ka hi toh gaana hai.. ismein kya hai itna? Sch mein paagal bna denge yeh sab mujhe. Upar se yeh nhi samajh aa raha ki yeh sab ho kaise raha hai. Mtlb kal tak sab bakwaas kr rahe the aur ab...

S - "Sidharthhh? Idhar kya kr raha hai? Chal na class shuru hone wali hai."

I nod moving inside with her, still completely lost in my thoughts. The rest of they day went by way too slow for my liking. For one we'd had different presentations to go to and on top of that lunch was ruined due to the announcement of the event. As if those were not already enough both Raghav and Khushal teased my sullen face to the heights of their approach. I made my way over to the parking lot scrolling through the one social media app I'd gotten other than twitter. I stopped seeing Shehnaaz's latest post. It was pictures of her and Uday, seemingly not to long ago.

"This wasn't how I wanted to address this but you left me no choice. I still remember the first time we'd met, the unattended meets and all the inattentive conversations. You'd thought you were to good for me and today, I wish I'd left it that way. You were never worth that side of me. Yesterday, having to see the guy I'd once trusted with everything happening in my life, I felt the same sense of self betrayal. How I'd just given myself up to a relationship that only led to destruction. I'd also like to thank everyone around today for not taking a step against him. Uday, I really hope you see this once you're done with paying the consequences of doing what you did and hopefully use it to help both you're and you're families future.

Wtf?! I scrolled through the pictures over and over again looking at the comments below. Yet again I was to put up with a past of hers I didn't clearly know. I wasn't mad or pissed or anything but it bothered me that she never talked to me about this before doing so. I didn't know whether to feel happy or to be agitated about the situation. I moved towards the car realizing that all of this was the reason she wasn't being picked at today. The pictures showed exactly how toxic he'd been. Shehnaaz looked dull, an ugly dull. Almost as if she was deprived of life.