Orphange Visit

I wake up the next morning still cuddled into him, I smiled lightly brushing my lips over his cheek before sliding myself out of his arms deciding to get ready here. All of my stuff was here anyways. I pull out a black knee length tank top, with slits on the sides running up to a little over my waist, pairing it with black high waisted leggings. I took a long warm shower stepping out only to see him repositioned in bed. He lay in his stomach stuffing the pillow against his eyes to cover them from the sun rays. I move over closing the curtains more properly before taking a seat beside him after brushing out my still wet hair. "Sidharth? Uth ja na Bebu? Bahar chalein ge. Maa k saath breakfast krte hai " I mumble caressing his hair. He groaned but sat up nonetheless grabbing the full bottle of water from beside his bedside. "Abhi toh maa uthi bhi nhi hongi gadhi." He murmured checking his phone for the time.

S - "Haan toh breakfast bhi nhi bnna na abhi chal na bnayege"

He shook his head somewhat exasperated but agreed none the less walking to get ready as I stepped into the kitchen. I looked through the fridge eyeing the few things that appealed to me. I took one of the muffins sitting myself in the counter thinking about what I should make. Sidharth walks out running his hand through his hair as he walked over standing in front of me. "Tu chai bna please? Baaki main dekh lungi" I murmur finishing up the muffin. He nodded wiping off the remnants from my lips before pecking them moving away the moment after. I got off the counter grabbing everything I needed before beginning the usual bickering while we cooked. Maa walked out a while later hearing all the ruckus.

SM - "Arey wah ajj 3 mahine baad idhar kaise? Main aur Preeti thak gye isse puch puch k lekin kbhi nhi bnake di"

Si - "Maa woh phone pe hi hoti thi jitni baar bhi apne mujhe bola hai har baar bnake di hai"

SM - "Haan Pr muh sada kr, aaj dekh."

S - "Koi na maa ab banwayenge roz, chalo aap behti main yeh sab leke aati hu"

Sidharth rolled his eyes as we both began the usual conversation setting the food at the table. He sat down beside me letting his hand slide behind me laying against the the slit of the shirt. I continued the conversation with maa mentioning all the things that appeared in my mind. The whole affair was still the same as the first time, me blabbering away gaining responses from either of them here and there while they devoured away the food.
I didn't mind a bit. This was simply what I'd wanted, family breakfasts, lunches, dinners. The average family life without a mention of work on the food table.

S - "Sidharth? Orphanage Chalien aaj? Please.. mujhe Zayn se milna hai"

Si - "Tujhe mere ilawa sab se hi milna hota hai haina? Tu jaa, mom ko lena saath mein. Main idhar hi rehta hu"

I turn in my seat facing him as maa looks up from where she sat listening to something in the tv. "Bebu please? Thore time k liye pakka. Fir poora din tera" I say giving him the look I knew would work.

"Le ja na? Itne din baad aayi hai woh aur tu firse usse aise baat kr raha hai? Vaapas bhej dungi fir baithna yaha Devdas ki trah" Preeti di teased moving into the house. I smiled instantly getting up and hugging her.

Si - "Pehle do log kam the ki ab tum bhi shuru ho gyi? Teeno jao main nhi jaa raha"

I frowned watching him move inside the room smashing the door behind him. I walk up behind him leaving the other two women in splits. They knew the drill pretty well by now. I walked inside to find him sitting atop the bed turning on his laptop. Not saying a word I sit beside him wrapping both my arms around one of his while me my head dropped against his shoulder. He shifted moving away, I moved with him attaching myself to him the same exact way again. "Shehnaaz mar kr, jaa ab. Main aise hi theek hu" he claimed not wiping the frown off of his face. I pulled away his laptop replacing the void with myself. "Sorry na? Nhi jayenge. Aaj poora din idhar hi tere room mein baithenge aur baatein krenge. Fir agar tu bore huya ya soya toh baal khich k vaapis bithaungi, lekin rahungi idhar hi, okay Kullu?"