Cuddles & Uncalled for Troubles

I felt his arms encircle my waist holding me up as he leaned into me taking my lips into his. He lightly nibbles against my bottom lip, sucking it between his. I gave into his desires letting him enter my mouth roaming his tongue over every inch.

We pull back to catch our breath, his hands still holding me slammed against his body. My lips linger for his the moment they left. I couldn't help but feel conscious under the passionate gaze of his eyes. He stared at me as if I was his most prized possession. His lips were coloured a shade of red due to the stain of my lipstick. I giggled slightly raising my hand to wipe it away.

Si - "Rehne de... I don't mind. Last surprise k liye ready baby?"

S - "Tune sach mein mujhe maar ke hi saas leni hai? Itna sab kuch krdiya... ab kuch bhi nhi chahiye mujhe."

Si - "Last hai pakka"

He brought one of his hands to rest against the bare of my back while the other went to grab the box he'd brought along. I step a step away, standing properly, with my feet dug in the sand. He urged the box towards me. I take it looking over the initial box before opening lid revealing a small diamond studded bracelet, shining as bright as the stars above. "Si-Sidharth yeh mai.. main nh"

"Ehshaan Mand Hai Dil Ab Se Tera
Ye Fraz Kaisa Hai Kya Naam Du Bata
Koyi Jaane Na Dusra
Samjhe Tuhi Meri Zubaan
Maine Mujh Sa Deewanapan
Ho Ho Oh Dekha
Na Kahin Tere Siva"

Si - "Shhh... you deserve it. Maine nhi liye na tere se. Jo bhi tune diya liya na maine? Toh?"

He took the rope of diamonds in his hands wrapping it over my wrist right in front of the watch. It fit perfect. A memory of the third most important person in my life pasted along with the one of the other 2. "Ab ghar chalein? Thand lg jye gi tujhe." He mumbled picking up the stuff he'd left against the sand. I was lost for words.. I didn't know how to thank him for everything he'd just done. I walked along with him, back over to where he'd parked the car. The silence was as calming as always. It'd never been and never will be awkward.

We drove back to our building right before the wind picked up. I shivered stepping out of the car, it was definitely too windy for this. I walked up to where he stood waiting as I approached.

Si - "Aur pehn aise dupatte jaise dress, pehle hi kaha tha change kr le."

I chuckled knowing this wasn't only because of me being cold, he'd been giving the dress unsatisfied looks since the moment we'd entered the party. Even know as he stepped behind me, he ran his hand over the crisscross of the straps. Picking at them before deciding to cover more of it using his hand. "Tujhe achi nhi lgi?" I asked as we walked into the hall between our flats.

Si - "Achi hai lekin un sab ki Aakhon k liye nhi. Aise dekh rhe the jaise pehle kabhi ladki na dekhi ho."

S - "Tum bhi toh dekh hi rhe the na? Dekha tha maine.."

Si - "Mujh mein aur un sab mein farak hai na? Ya sab ko hi dekhne degi aise?"

S - "Pagal hai Tu? Mujhe nhi pasand aisi baatein. Kutta.. jab pta hai ki sirf tere se match krne k liye nhi change kiya toh kyun itna bnn raha hai?"

Si- "Theek hai na, nhi krta aage se. Chal jaa ab, change krle main aata hu."

I nod moving into the house while he left for his. I loved how we'd never be too far away even if we were required to be at home.

Sidharth :

For the first time in life I'd waited for words over actions. She'd placed her lips on mine assuring me that she'd loved the words I'd said but I yearned to hear the same from her. I felt fulfilled hearing them. A fulfillment of longed for my entire life. I had family but there was never that one person I could depend on with all my secrets. My mom wouldn't understand and my sisters weren't available. But tonight.. I'd found the last piece to my puzzle. The puzzle of life.

Tu Jo Mile Jindari Jannata ve Jannata...❣️ #sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें