Taking A Stand ?

Sidharth :

The knob creaked open leaving the door just a little ajar. Her sobs were silenced into small hiccups as she hid her face into her knees. Her shirt was just a little torn from the neckline but her knuckles were bloody and swollen. Her hair all messed up. I walked over to her putting a hand against her shoulder, she jumped at the contact but didn't move it away.

Si - "Shehnaaz... Uth kya hua? Baby? Idhar aa"

I moved forward tugging her hands away from her face. There were fingerprints left against her skin. She continued to sob hiding her face against my stomach. I stood letting her calm down while my blood raged at him for putting her through this. She tried to form words but only hiccups left her mouth. I cupped her face making bringing it to face mine.

Si - "Baby? Kya hua? Bataygi?"

Her eyes dropped as she raised her hand to pull mine off of her face. Wincing as she closed her scratched knuckles over mine. "W..woh main- main tere paas aa rahi thi; mujhe batana tha ki uda-Uday kaun hai aur w..oh mujhe kyun pareshan kr raha hai pr....."

I tightened my hand around hers bringing it up towards me so that I could walk her out of the dark room we were in. I stood against the stool letting her sit. I didn't care about the class or whatever time it was. This was much more serious.

Si - "Shehnaaz bol"

S - "Woh.. Uday aaya tha - f.fir mujhe bohut zor se kheenchakar laya idhar.... main Schi keh rahi hu mujhe nhi pta yeh kyun aaya hai ab.. iski shaadi bhi ho gyi thi le-kin firse wohi sab krne ki koshish ki."

I clutched my hand pulling her along with me. The only thing that'd been stopping me had been not knowing who he was. The trauma that she'd been through since he'd showed up was too much. For someone who always stayed so upbeat it hurt watching her breakdown with just the mere presence. She followed me still not looking up to avoid the looks of the people in the hall. I kept her hand stiff in mine to make sure she didn't stop and go hide again. She wasn't the one that had to regret.

We reach the campus parking, finding him stuck up against a car on call. He'd already gotten his face done up from the last time I saw him.

"Sidharthhhhh.... maine wo-h pehle hi bohut maar diya usse.. rehne -"

I pass her a glare before moving up towards Uday. I wanted to wipe that ugly smile right off of his face. Almost instantly he put back his phone letting his eyes roam behind me with a pleasures smirk. I walked over slamming his face, letting his nose meet the ground. Lifting him by his collar I hosted him up against the wall behind letting the smirk of his disappear.

Si - "How. Fucking. Dare. You. Put a hand on her?!"

I seethed gaining the attention of the few people around. The look in his eyes only fuelling the anger inside me. I'd heard Raghav and Khushal calling behind me but I couldn't care less. I let my gist through his face a few times opening the bandages he'd gotten put on. Not leaving him until he simply stopped getting up and I saw Shehnaaz reach back into pulling me back. She'd been doing so the whole time resulting in only her reviving a few pushes herself due to the intensity between us.

"Beech mein mat aaa meri jaan!"

I said exasperated after the efforts of keeping her away. She tucked herself against my back holding back my arms.
I gestured Raghav to come take her away for a bit to which he tried his best but she didn't budge.

"Shehnaaz hath chhodh kuch nhi karunga main."

She let her arms loose still staying right behind me. Letting her be I made my way back to the douche still leaning I got against the wall. Pulling him off by the collar I hold him up in place deciding to give him a piece of my mind before we walked out. There was no way I was sticking here any longer.