Bhabi?!

Si - "Tujhe lgta hai aisa?"

S - "Nhi.. Pr sab kya sochenge? Teachers.. baaki students, aur agar di aur maa ko pta lge toh woh kya sochenge? mujhe nhi acha lgta."

Si - " Maa aur di?? Pagal hai tu? Unhone mere against tujhe pick kiya tha. Merese larh gye woh tere liye. Aur tu yeh sab gandh soch rahi hai? Andhe nhi hai woh.."

He took me in his arms slightly ruffling my hair. I lay against him letting the unbothered tears flow off of my face. I took a deep breath trying to hold back from the dark side of my mind.

S - "Tu kabhi saath nhi chodega na mera?"

Si - "Kabhi bhi nhi.. acha sun niche ground mein chalein? Dekh kitni achi baarish ho rhi hai... chal ice cream khayenge udhar se."

I shook my head as he tugged in my hand. I didn't want to leave the premises of my house, the only place I'd found to accept me without even caring about the past. He gave me a pleading glare ushering me out of the flat. The misty raindrops engulfed us the moment we stepped foot on the concrete path. He held my hands guiding me onto the same field we'd danced on before. I cleaned off the raindrops from my eyes standing into the clear while he headed over to get the ice cream he'd talked about. I sat down playing around with the ice cream in the cup. I was in no mood to have any right now.

Si - "Aye moti, ache se khayegi ta fir main khilaun? Huh?"

I shake my head taking a bite. I instantly smiled tasting the bits of chocolate. I heard him chuckle as I downed the rest of it, numbing the migraine pounding in my head. He pulled me along on a stroll as the rain got stronger, drenching us both throughly. I couldn't help but smile at his efforts especially after knowing how much he hated getting run down by rain. I was halted to a stop once we reached the center of the ground, he guided my hands to his shoulders the same way I'd done the first time we stood here. His hands weren't hesitant today, they reached under the oversized top, softly caressing my waist as he swayed our bodies. I hated how strong of an effect he had on me.

We made our way back upstairs, I changed before heading along with him to his house. Maa immediately pulled me along with her showing me the framed pictures she'd recently it up. I mentally thanked Sidharth for not saying anything to her. I gazed through the multiple pictures of Sidharth and his sisters when they were younger. It only took a few minutes to be so deep into the stories maa was telling me that I'd forgotten everything else. Sidharth joined us in a bit bickering at maa for disclosing the secrets about how she'd have to almost drag him home at times or how he'd never stay even a minute away from her whilst he was home. I laughed slightly before showing him the picture I held in my hand. I knew he'd hate it.

Si - "Mom yr this is not right, apne aise kaise isko sab pictures dikhadi. Pehle hi itna juloos nikaalti hai mera yeh. Shehnaaz picture se Tu, "

I hid beside maa giggling at how she took the frame hiding it in her arms.

SM - "Kyun na dikhaun? Itni pyaari pictures hai sab, khud toh dekhega nhi aur ab iske dekhne se bhi problem hai? Sana,bacha chal khana kha le ab, iske toh draame aise hi chalte rahenge."

I walk along with her leaving an exasperated but smiling Sidharth behind. We sit for dinner, talking about the most random things happening around the world while Sidharth simply takes his food eating while he watched the news. I couldn't lie about not actually having started to watch more of it. I'd adapted so many of his habits along with becoming lazier than before. I nestled beside him once maa retired off to her bed. My mood was uplifted after talking to maa. I snuggled into him as his arm wrapped around me, eyes still on the screen.

S - "Sidharth.. Kitni der news dekhega?"

Si - "Sirf 20 minute huye hain baby. Chup chap dekhne se thora time."