Ice Creams & Roses

S - "Kulluu?"

He hummed in response continuing to fiddle with the hem of my shirt. "Drive pe Chalien? Marine drive dekhna hai maine... raag ko acha lagta hai na?"

I felt him smile, his light stubble pricking my cheeks.

Si - "aise jayegi? Ya fir change krna hai?"

I pulled back looking at my mess of an outfit. I was wearing the first clothes I'd found out of my bag back at the hospital. I pouted looking at how windy it really was. Being someone who designed clothes I still hated having to change. I sighed getting out of his lap. "Change kr
leti hu aur lge haath bags bhi ghar pe rakh aati hu."

He nodded at me collecting himself as well. I moved over to my flat, falling in love with all the bright decor all over again. This home truly was the perfect design for me. Walking into my closet I decided to look for a warmer outfit. It was already cold enough and I wasn't exactly feeling too well. Pretty obvious after being thrown out of the sky at such a high speed. I myself was shocked hearing I had no injuries other than the painful ankle strain. The whole afternoon I'd tried to divert my mind off of it but it really FUCKEN hurt. I step back picking out a beige oversized sweater and black leggings. Comfortable but not too lazy.

I tie my hair up in a messy bun leaving my face bear

I tie my hair up in a messy bun leaving my face bear. I wanted to be comfortable. I walked out to my living room seeing him sprawled across the sofa. I giggled looking at how he was laying. I could tell he was tired. Tired of everything that'd happened today. Shehnaaz? Agar kal tak ruk jaati toh kya ho jata? Abhi yeh mnna bhi nhi krne dega. Kullu. Bol nhi skta ki ajj nhi kal chaleinge?

Sidharth -

I hated seeing her break down like that. It scared me For a few seconds before my body reacted to the mind of its own. I had to be there for her like she was for me. I knew she was having a panic attack and I knew the only way for her to calm down would be to divert her mind off of the thoughts that were playing in her mind. I sat down in our balcony holding her against my body voicing the words my heart said would work.

The moment her lips rested on the edge of my face I felt as giver run down my spine. She'd clearly noticed the way I clutched her shirt behind her back and gulped down the saliva forming in my throat. She put her head in the crook of my neck not realizing what her warm breaths were tempting me to do. Leave it up to me to challenge my own self control. I still didn't understand why I felt okay letting her body curl up in my lap. It was killing me to not make her move out of the position she sat in. I let my hands play around with the hem of the shirt in order to distract myself from the soft steady breaths she blew along my neck.

I'd gotten ready to drive her up towards marine drive and decided to wait at her house. It seemed so much more comfortable than my own for more reasons than I could list. She walked out wearing the simplest outfit she'd worn ever since she was here and just as I thought.. she still pulled the look off like a Queen. She was the answer to all the people who thought good looks came along with blinged out expensive clothes. It surely did not. Confidence was much more important than brands. Your ability to rock both a 200 rupees and a 20000 rupees the same depended on how you felt wearing it.