She's Here..

For someone whose always been misunderstood, it felt exceptionally good having someone that understood everything so well. She'd calmed the storm inside me in a matter of a few seconds. This was the first girl that had realized that leaving a stressed man alone   isn't going to help him. She understood the intimacy in understanding. It was the first time I'd met someone who built understanding before expectations. This is the girl I've waited for... she was everything I was made to believe was asking for too much. She inspired me to complete myself like no one other ever had before. She'd walked into my heart like she belonged here, she took down my walls and lit my soul on fire. I wanted to lay here for the rest of my life, this girl was someone I'd give up my whole life for. All day today I hadn't even touched a cigarette to my lips.. I was healing both for myself and her.

"Subah tere pairan ch
Shaam tere pairan ch
Raat tere pairan ch kadd deni ae
Aaadat buri jo vi laggi ae Jaani nu
Sonh lagge teri chhadd deni main
Ho jo jo bole tu bayaan deyan ge
Challeyan je vass aasmaan deyan ge"

Shehnaaz :

I didn't know if what I was going to do was correct but this was about two of the most important men in my life. Poori zindagi yeh hi suna hai ki main logo k saath sirf mtlb k liye rehti hu.. but who knew that I didn't hand out loyalty just like that because I knew people would leave. This life was mine.. and I chose to do whatever I wanted. Mujhe koi cage nhi kr skta. I do as I please. But for people who've earned my loyalty, they themselves didn't know how deep it ran. I'd hurt myself before I let them even see the problem. My people were my strength and no bloody person was weakening that. Especially not Khurana. She'd already done enough. Her manipulative nature always protected her from facing the real consequences of what she's done but little did she know that she'd have to face all of them altogether. She'd have no way out and I'd make sure of it.

His muscles were way too tensed to be normal. I wasn't sure if he was comfortable with this but I decided not to ask. He'd stop me if he wanted to. I softly massaged his legs, feeling them melt under the touch. Knowing how all this felt, I knew what words to say but other than that I understood what he needed. If there was anything I knew about his past 5
Years it was that he'd blamed himself for everything unnecessarily. He'd lost himself..Just because of her deeds.

I felt him sit up but I could also feel the tension disappearing from the surroundings. He was calmer than before and that's all that mattered. I was a dreamer and he was my dream. A dream I'd soon make reality.

"Tere Kaandhe Se Hi Lag Ke
Yaara Beete Umar Saari
Socho Kaisi Hogi Kismat
Hua Yun Toh Phir Humaari
Saare Aansoon Toh Ho Tere
Aur Aankhein Ho Humaari
Tere Dard Humein Jo Mile Pyaar Mein
Hum Khushi Se Yun Bhar Jayenge"

Si - "Ik kam karegi?"

S - "Tumhe pehle bhi bola hai na?Tumhare liye kuch bhi"

Si - "Baalon mein tel lgade gi? Woh-"

S - "Explanation nhi chahiye mujhe, Jaa tel le aa, yaha hi lga deti hu?"

Si - "Nhi ghar chal. Mujhe bhi change krna hai and tu bhi wohi so jaana ajj. I'm not leaving you alone. Chal uth."

I laugh joining him after locking the balcony for the night. Care krna koi iss se seekhe. Itne attitude mein cute cute baatein sirf yeh hi kr skta hai. I think following behind him as he opened his flat. I sat down in the living room while he went to his room to change and grab the oil. All I could think off was how special this felt. He was super specific about his hair, I could tell. He'd always have it laying perfect or at least out of his face. He'd also always stop running away anytime I raised my arm towards his hair when we were chasing each other.