The Hidden Magazine?

"Har roz toh nhi milenge lekin week mein ek baar pakka. Aur yeh tum nhi bna paoge. Isme ik aisa ingredient hai,
Jisse tum bach bach k rehte ho.."

"Aisa kya hai isme?" He asks still devouring the food.

"Pyaar" I reply making it seem as casual as I could. I felt him gaze up at me but I continued taking a sip from my cup of coffee.

"Arey sid Tum yaha ho? Itne early kaise aagye tum?"

AARTI? Ik toh yeh pta nhi kaha se prakat ho jaati hai. Mtlb she has the worst timing. I swear if looks could kill she'd be no more. Self respect ka naamo nishan nhi hai isme.. I mean abhi kal hi Sidharth ne isko chod ke mere sath time spend kiya and ajj yeh fir aa gyi beizzati krvane? Aur usko puch toh aise rahi hai jaise manager ho uski. Mtlb wtf yr? Woh jab mrzi aaye.

"Arti Singh? Right?" I ask leaning forward on the table with the cup of coffee still in my hand.

"Yeah.. lekin tum iske saath kya kr rhi ho? I heard that you came together."

I smirked looking up at Sidharth who was too busy eating to even care about the conversation.

"Oh yeah actually we did. Hope you don't mind. Anyways I think you can see that we're a little busy right now. It's nice to see you but I'm not to sure he's in the mood to talk right now." I take the opportunity to show her that he didn't care. After all I knew he'd never tell her off himself... as mean as he can be, I know he only uses his words on people he actually cares about. Sure it's weird but I get it, you only say things to people you know won't take advantage of your words, the ones that you feel will keep it to themselves. The people you feel you have a right on. Arti huffs in annoyance but walks out after giving me a dirty look.

"Tum zyada hi attitude nhi deti usse?" Sidharth asks taking a sip of his drink. I roll my eyes at him expecting him to already know how much of a piss off she was.

"Aww uske boyfriend ko bura lga? Sorry I shouldn't have kicked her out right?" I say, sarcasm clear in my voice. I didn't want to show how much I hated her but he was testing it.

Sidharth :

The food she'd brought was literal paradise. For one it was my favourite food and on top of that it was perfect. If this is how she treats her friends, I was gonna make sure no one but me held that position. She wasn't something I wanted to share. It might be too early but fuck it.. I was gonna make her mine.

I hated Arti myself but never would I ever be able to tell her off the way she just did. I remembered the plan I'd made last night. I knew she didn't like arti at all ever since yesterday, but I could tell that it's not just annoyance. I mean this girl had been smiling at everyone since this morning yet as soon as Arti appeared her face dropped.

"Aww uske boyfriend ko bura lga? Sorry I shouldn't have kicked her out right?"

I still don't get how easily her mood changes. Whether it be for the good or the bad. The appearance of Arti had already tensed the mood around us. She was surely pissed off right now, thanks to my stupid question. I worded it wrong. I was supposed to ask her why she gives arti such a bad attitude casually but instead it sounded as if I was concerned. If it was anyone else in this University or even my life in general, I would never give an explanation no matter how much the appeal for one but right now... I was thinking of ways to bring myself out of the danger zone. I did not wanna deal with the attitude she has.. it was clearly the worst side of her. She looked magical either way but that side of hers was her version of hell. She liked showing people their place and although I wasn't scared of anyone.. I didn't want to lose this side of hers.

Tu Jo Mile Jindari Jannata ve Jannata...❣️ #sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें