Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho

S - "Sidharth Chalien?"

He nodded trying to stand up but stumbled back into his seat. I shook my head remembering how he'd said he'd drink in limit. I moved forward throwing one of his arms over my shoulder to help him walk to the car at least. Jassie chuckled seeing me struggle before getting up and helping himself. He seemed the most sober out of all of them.
I gave him a side hug thanking him as we reach the car.

J - "Koi na, Ehde ch kaada thank you. Chal milde aa, call chuk lyi. Gaaneya baare gall kr Lange."

I nodded getting in to the drivers seat, pulling the car out of the venue. I thanked god that he kept silent for most part of the ride. He looked sick, as if he'd throw up any moment given.

Si - "Shehnaaz?"

I hummed in response driving through the now dark roads. I could tell that he'd definitely had more than he should've. I waited for him to say something but he stayed quiet, staring out the window in to a space of his own. We reached the building just as it began to rain, soaking both of us as I tried to carry him inside. There was no one around and I wasn't going to bother di at this time of the night. If he was sober I'd probably ask him to dance along with me as the rain provides the music but right now the situation was much too different. I somehow walk us into the elevator, letting him lean against the wall as it took us to our floor. He was saying something but I couldn't make out the words. The elevator pinged as I wrapped his arm over me again, walking down the hall to his flat. He definitely needed to change as soon as possible. The heat reflecting from his skin was not normal. I walk him to his room making him sit against the bed as I went to look for a dry towel and clothes for him to change into. When I returned I didn't find him where I left him to wait. I heard a loud noise from the washroom, running over instantly. I reached seeing him bent over the toilet bowl puking up the food he'd had. Both the smell and the scene of the setting were disgusting but there was no way I'd leave without helping him. I walked forward crouching behind him. Rubbing his back to make sure he got everything he needed out before I helped him up.

S - "Sidharth hogya? Theek hai ab?"

Si - "Sir fath raha hai mera..."
he leaned forward getting out the remainder of his stomachs fluids. I wait a few minutes before lifting him off of the floor and flushing the toilet. He leaned over the counter, eyes closed. I shook my head realizing he'd slept standing up. The shirt was already undone and he had gotten the puke all over his torso. I pulled off the shirt throwing it on the floor for now while I walked back into the room to get the towel. I nudged him a little to wake him up before walking him to the shower letting the water fall over his body. He seemed much less drunk already and I knew the water would help take a little more away.

I moved back to his room not trying to invade his privacy. Yes we were close but there was still layers of each other's we had to discover. I knew nothing much about his pst other than that it was at once linked to Himanshi but what about the other articles. Articles about him abusing his former fiancée and what now else. The articles about him not being responsible enough due to which his dads company was suffering. I wanted to know why he opted for modelling and drama instead of the company he held in his right hand. All of it was his and his sisters, divided into three parts across the world. Neeti di and Preeti di handled there's but I'd heard maa talk about how his was sinking. I didn't dare believe any of the bullshit printed in the news but it sat at the back of my mind thanks to having no explanations. I turned around hearing him knock the door, seemingly sober after the cold water shower I'd pushed him into. He was still only in his now wet denim shorts and the towel sling over his shoulder. Wet hair was surely my favourite hairdo on him.

Si - "zyada ho gyi na? Isiliye mnna kr raha tha."

S - "It's okay, chal ab change krle aur main bhi jaa tu hu sone."