Assurance?

I walked into the sleeping bag beside Sidharth's passing down the popcorn as they started the movie. I wasn't even sure what it was but I knew I was going to jump out of here the moment someone Popped into the screen. Sidharth looked at me questionably asking me to move closer with the slight gesture of his finger.

Si - "Dar lag raha hai baby?"

Agar maan liya toh chidayega aur agar nhi maama toh dar k maare watt hi lg jaani hai meri. Babaji ki kraa

Si - "Baby? Itna tense kyun ho rahi hai? Your breathing heavier than normal Shehnaaz."

S - "Woh sab leke bhaag k aayi na upar isiliye. Yeh toh koi na pehle bhi dekhi hai, ek aur shi"

Si - "Shorts aur meri tshirt ajj pehnni zaroori thi? Thand bhi lg jayegi aur mera focus- "

B - "Oye sun main niche se drinks lekar aa raha hu tu dekhiyo yeh play mat krde"

I chuckled as Sidharth nodded at him. This was exactly what'd happened the entire week Baaz and Qiran stayed over at mine. "Control Bebu, a few more days"

Si - "Hours"

He whispered against the soft skin behind my ear, latching his mouth to the skin before pecking it and moving back to his place. Two could play the game, I thought as I snuggled in between his legs sitting face forward with my head leaned into his chest. None of the people allowed up stairs would care much. I intertwined my hands with his pulling them to wrap around my waist before letting go, his fingers still roaming the entirety of my torso. I wriggle my body adjusting myself as the movie began. Why did all true horror stories have to mention that?

We were barely 15 minuets into the movie when the flashy images began sneaking up on the screen every now and then. I absolutely hated it. The amount of blood and suspense made my stomach churn at the though of being in the scene in real life. Sidharth on the other hand seemed me to be having the time of his life joking around with Baaz and Rohan each time the lady would pop up. Jovan already screaming due to Baaz's constant scares.
I moved trying sneak back into my sleeping bag but Sidharth clutched his hands tighter restricting my body from doing so.

Si - "Baithi reh, hill mat. Baad mein chali jaana"

S - "Kyun? Thand lag rahi hai mujhe"

He gave me a glare pulling me back into his crotch before pulling over the blanket that was kicked up to his feet. My cheeks flushed the moment I felt a bulge underneath my thigh. I took a deep breath focusing back on the screen instead of how his fingers moved against my bare skin under the shirt. I gave him a soft gesture towards the other 3 present but he shrug his shoulders continuing to press his fingers into my skin.This was definitely not a good idea right now.

S - "Sidharth mat kr"

Si - "Kya kiya maine?"

His hands moved up my torso, massaging the skin. I placed my own over his stopping them from moving any higher. He chuckled freeing his hands from mine and placing them at my stomach over the shirt leaving a soft peck at the skin peeking through the neckline of his shirt.we continued watching the movie, me freaking out every few seconds the screen changed. Sidharth laughed but caressed my skin at the same time, calming me down. I wasn't surprised to say the least when once the movie ended both him and Baaz constantly pointed out the unusual things atop the house tonight. Everything from the moon being covered with dark clouds to shadows I didn't know the cause of. I got up heading downstairs but Sidharth pulled me back doubling over in laughter as he did.

S - "Sidharth itna ajeeb kyun kr raha hai.. amma, aakhein sahi kr apni."

Si - "Chup...Chal soja abhi, dekh baaz jise keh raha tha vaise hi shapes bnn rahe hain udhar shadows mein. 1:30 ho gye hai raat ke"