Challenged & Controlled

We reach the hotel we were allotted and I was smitten over the view. The hills and foggy roads were beautiful to look at. I dragged my bag along catching up to the 4 people ahead of me. We walked into the hall with our rooms and I joined Kiara into ours before giving a slight hug to Sidharth. I was tired of sitting for the past around 2 hours. The room was clean, a thing that really did effect me. I couldn't stay in a place where it was dirty. There was 2 beds set up and I ran over to take the one right next to the small balcony we had.  The guys room was 3 rooms down. I jumped on to the bed relaxing my back. We had a few hours to rest before we met for a little campfire at night. They'd told us to dress up and I was surely going to wear something to tease Sidharth a little. I knew he wanted to go slow because he thought I'd be uncomfortable if he didn't but what he didn't understand was that I was the most comfortable only with him.

I picked up my phone seeing a few messages from di and Sidharth. I click on di's first to make sure everything was good at the surprise i was planning and with maa. I'd asked her to make sure to give me updates ever few hours just to take away from the stress I'd get otherwise. Once that was dealt with I opened the reoccurring ones from Sidharth. I gave him a call instead of replying to each of the 10 messages.

S - "Kya hua kullu?"

Si - "Kidhar thi? Kab se call kr raha hu."

S - "relax kr rahi thi. Aur campfire ki tyaari bhi. Mujhe acha lgna hai ajj raat ko."

Si - "Hmm pta hai,
Dimag saday gi tu poora. But agar zyada kiya toh dekh lena.. fir I'm not going to stop myself."

S - "Dekhenge.. aur idhar kuch nhi kr skta tu, yeh pta hai mujhe."

Si - "kyun nhi kr skta? Are you challenging me? Huh baby? "

I think for a few moments before giving him a response. "Chal challenge hi sahi.. main bhi dekhun tu kya krta hai."

I end the call waking up to find the perfect dress for the night. I knew it was windy and definitely didn't want to wear something tooo much but I needed something that was enough. Kiara being asleep was literally no help.

I smiled finding a lacy black bodycon dress. I was sure it would drive him
crazy seeing me wearing something like this in the crowd especially as he'd never seen me in stuff like it before.

I put it on zipping up the back somehow

I put it on zipping up the back somehow. Taking at the few items of makeup I'd brought, I decide to show my skills with it. I put on a mauve lipstick, going with the nude look. My eyes on the other hand were done enough to catch attention. Almost after using an excessive of highlight for my usual self, I tap my brush to my nose one last time and put everything back. I looked as if I was going to walk a runway.... if I do say so myself. I giggled deciding to take a selfie to send to Sidharth to give him a glimpse of how his challenge was going but then decide against it as there were only a few hours left before he'd see me. I get out my straightener and straighten out my wavy hair, parting it through the Center. Kiara had got up and almost fell off her bed seeing me as I stood to take a mirror selfie to upload later.