Honeymoon Part 2

Sidharth :

I shook awake feeling her cuddle in closer. The sun shining through the blinds we'd drawn before falling asleep. I yawned softly letting her pull closer. She'd gotten used to sleeping in one of my shirts, the reached around her lower thighs due to the height difference. It was the cutest thing ever, almost like a small cuddle bear. I pecked the peak of her nose letting her sleep another few minutes. I restrained from moving knowing she'd be up the instant I was gone. Taking the remote from beside me I opened the curtains opposite the bed letting the window slide open as well. It was definitely paradise on earth. The misty wind and the salty scent doing absolute justice to where we were. I take in a deep breath not realizing Shehnaaz had woken up until she reached up wishing me good morning in her usual cheery way. I groaned slightly feeling her roll over onto to me completely. "Good morning Kullu" she chimed leaning up and seemingly taking a bite of my chin.

Si - "Aise morning kaun krta hai baby?"

S - "Teri biwi"

I chuckle nuzzling my head into her neck, wrapping my arms around her tighter if possible. She was definitely right, a good morning like this could only come from her. The door rang a minute later, most likely with the breakfast surprise I'd planned last night. I kept one arm swung around her not wanting her to see before it was ready while I unlocked the door with the remote we were given with the other. She inched up slightly not getting what I'd just done. I pull the covers higher over us explaining the overview. They reached the outside pool from the living room exit, drawing the sheer curtains from the outside. "Chal uth ab, tyaar hona hai na baby? Ya fir breakfast first?" I question sitting up a little. She kept herself against me fiddling with the shirt I had on.

S - "Breakfast, mujhe bohut tez bhook lggi hai"

I step out of bed, lifting her with myself, moving towards the washroom. I bring in the bag with both our brushes and the usual morning necessities. I walk back out getting ready faster than her, to simply make sure the surprise was ready. I knew she wouldn't dare get in the pool knowing its almost too deep for what she was comfortable with but I also knew that I could easily pull her in with me without much discussion. I sit at the edge thanking the butlers for the floating arrangements of petals and the floating platter of breakfast. Shehnaaz walks out a few moments later absolutely lost in the set up. I push myself up taking her hand and moving back towards the pool. "Sidharth.. yeh sab.. hye itna pyaara lag raha hai. Khane ka mnn hi nhi hai. Aise hu rehnde isse" she said her eyes stuck to the platter of fruits and complementary foods. The drinks the same vibrant colour as the yellow orange flowers. I chuckle softly sitting against the rim of the pool. She follows letting her legs dip into the cold water. I pull of the shirt I'd adorned before stepping into the pool. The look on her face knowing what was next. "Baby, aaja, dekh na itna deep bhi nhi hai. You can stand in it" I explain clutching both her hands in mine.

S - "Lekin tu hath nhi chodega.."

Si - "Nhi chodunga, come"

I wasn't overly surprised at not getting one of her usual fear filled reactions. We'd shot in water before. Precisely much deeper than this but that was something she'd done sheerly fir the profession and because there were one too many people she didn't want to react in front of. She sighed seemingly reaching down and letting her feet touch the floor. "Ab chod du?" I question watching her smile return back against her face. "Haan" she giggled splattering the water across my face. I shook my head wiping it off before pulling her into my arms completely wrapping them around her stomach. "Don't try me baby, utha ke udhar pehnk dunga." I mumble leaning into her neck. She giggled slightly leaning her head back against my chest. "Nhi phenkega tu, ya toh khud saath aayega, nhi toh mujhe bhi nhi jaabe dega" she mumbled pulling over the tray of food.