Rotating Restaurant

She came back the next minute grabbing 2 folders with the pictures. She walked over almost hopping with each step as she reached me opening up one of the folders. "Dekh... kitne ache lgrahe hai hum dono. Maine dono lai li. Raha nhi gaya mere se. Kitna pyaara lg raha hai tu isme dekh." She chimed, excitement lingering in her words. I grabbed the folders holding her hand in the empty hand as I walked us over to the small sitting are to get a better look. They were definitely beautiful, one of us off guard and another which we actually posed for. The smile in the picture mirrored the one on her face right now.

S - "Snap daal du? Please, sirf ek ki"

I give her a nod still stuck in the pictures. I couldn't quite get the reason why I did this every time we got a picture together. But I couldn't help it. We got up walking down the walkway beside the water in order to see the Christmas celebration that was about to happen the moment was 12. She walked a few feet in front of me completely in daze of the water and view on the other side. She stopped a second later leaning into the rails, calling me over as well. It was somewhat of an emptier place as everyone wanted to be on the other side where the celebration was actually starting.

Si - "Udhar chalte hai na? Sab toh udhar chale gye"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Si - "Udhar chalte hai na? Sab toh udhar chale gye"

"Hye nhi, Yaha hi reh, idhar se zyada acha lgta hai dekhna. Full clear view milta hai. Udhar rush mein kbhi bhi focus nhi rehta." She mumbled leaning into my arm as I stood beside her. Seconds later the red and green fireworks were set off. I hadn't seen the other side of this but I couldn't agree less with what she'd said right before. We had the whole entire view to ourselves. No disturbance except the distant shrieks and hollers. I moved her against the rail the next second pecking her lips as slow as I could. No one was looking anyways. There was only a few older couples sitting somewhere behind us. Not one of them would stare for even a second. I pull back as she starts losing her breath. Her almond shaped eyes looked up, wide in surprise as I pull her into a soft hug. "Yeh kya tha?" She questions nothing but confusion laced through her words.

"Merry Christmas baby" I said chuckling as I pointed to the huge mistletoe ornament hung a few feet away.

S - "Uske neeche krte hai, side mein nhi"

Si - "Oops, chal waha jaake theek se karein fir?"

"Tune drink mein kuch milaya toh nhi tha na? Ek din mein itna change?" She asked walking back towards the street below. I laughed catching up to her, letting my hand again rest against the small of her back. "Kisi ne ek din dare kiya tha mujhe. Waha nhi kr paya Pr tune kaha tha ki agar zindagi mein kbhi bhi krdiya toh I win. And Sidharth Shukla doesn't lose baby" I boast taking the peak of her cheek between my teeth.

S - " huh.. "Sidharth Shukla doesn't lose" ka lgta bahut baar haara hai mere se. Yaad dilaun? Basketball, pool, arcade-"

I put my hand over her mouth making her giggle. She'd definitely won from me more than once. Also more than I'd like to admit. However I'd never felt bad about her winning from me. Embarrassed sure because of the number of people around but never envy. I actually liked seeing her being the only one to even dare challenge me in ways others only thought to do so. "Ab restaurant chalein ya dubara sab ginaun?" She asked pushing my hand off. We walked towards the tall building with the tip lit up to look like a Christmas hat. It was barely a 5 minute walk to reach the entrance. The woman at the counter handed us two of our own long red pointy hats, wishing us like everyone else we'd run into. Shehnaaz put hers on the next second finding a mirror outside the elevator, pouting her lips happily as she fiddled with how the top rested above her head.