Surprise Preparation

S - "Sidharth?! Yeh kya kiya hai tune! Tujhe pta bhi hai sab kaise pagal ho rahe hai? Mera dil achi mein bahar aa jye ga, yeh kab kiya?! Raghav phone aur message Dono pe sar kha raha hai mera puch puch ke, ab kya bataun ki mere ko khud nhi pta!! Sidharthhhhh?!!!!"

"Baby room mein aa" I said chuckling as I saw her pace around her living room. She rushed in giving me a blank confused face.

S - "Tu sabh mein jaan leke maanega kya meri? Yeh kyun kiya? Tera shoot start ho raha hai parso, haye rabba tab tak toh yeh baat dabegi bhi nhi. Fir poora din merese chid k baithega, kya soch k kiya yeh tune?!"

Si - "Chup kregi to hi batunga na Baby?"

S - "Chup?! Tu shukar kr maine abhi tak saans leni nhi band ki, itna bada shock diya hai upar se chup hone ko bol raha hai, subah se isiliye nhi uthane diya na phone?!"

"Chup kr 2 minute. Breath baby" I chuckle grabbing her and making her stand in between my legs. "Sirf ek picture aur boomerang hi upload kiya hai, friends bhi krte hai na? Itna kya hogya? Calm down" I knew it definitely wasn't a calm situation but I wanted to see this reaction of hers for longer. Twitter and media houses were going crazy over both the picture and boomerang from the short trip. Or maybe the hype was over the single heart I'd put as a caption. I'd made sure it was any colour but red, opting for a yellow in the end. I wanted the actual announcement to be for the family first. This was a simple way to diffuse any and every rumour of her roaming with unnamed people as well as make the occurrences of people spotting us together a little less awkward for the both of us. I looked up at her face only to find her eyes still stuck in the screen flipping through the two posts. Her eyes glistened with tears while her face still remained clear of any one certain emotion.

S - "Sidharth Pr.. yeh- Tujhe pasand nhi ha-I mtlb wo.. woh yeh woh-"

I hush her softly smiling up at her while stealing the phone away. "Tujhe acha lga na? Jab dekha toh ? Fir galti ki stress kyun le rahi hai? Apni marzi se kiya na maine? Tune nhi bola" I explained as she looked back down at me with the same intense gaze as always, the tears subconsciously falling into her cheeks.

S - "Tu Schi mein Sb se best hai, I love you.. bohut zyada. Mera dil abhi bhi bahar aa raha hai.... Schi bata rahi hu abhi agar 2-3 mahine mein koi aur shock diya na tune toh mar jana hai maine wahi pe...."

"Kabar khod le fir baby" I mumble slightly inaudible. All of this felt so good, refreshing almost. The buildup of the excitement and stress of what the reactions would be, just added on to the happiness of seeing her jump around in confusion like this. She was clearly very shocked, the thumping of her heart was so easily felt when I pulled her in for a hug. Now all I needed to do was the official proposal, one under the eyes of family. After that we'd be free from all of these bullshit tags... hopefully.

I got up walking over to shower and change while she sat against the window still scrolling through her social media. The smile permanently stretched across her face. Raghav and Baaz had already lost their kids a few time's over call. They'd never stop pestering me about being so secretive and now well I was in for a truckload of teasing. Walking back outside I found her laying in bed, already changed out of her prior clothes, seemingly only wearing the sweatshirt now. She let go of her phone holding her arms up for me as I walked over after spraying myself with deodorant. I let out a soft laugh as she pulls me down kissing my forehead, a wide smile spread across her face as she pulled back.

Si - "Yeh kis liye tha baby?"

S - "Aise hi pyaar aa raha hai tere pe... hadd se zyada"

I smiled getting into the bed beside her and pulling her into my arms, her head softly placed against my chest. She continued on telling me how surprised everyone was, showing me the hundreds of messages and tweets, I watched her gleefully. This was the bare minimum I could do and yet she reacted like this. I couldn't help but think what she'd do when I did what I'd planned to do once the shoot was over. For one it's be closer to her birthday and secondly I didn't want this rushed. Baaz had already planned to be back by then alongside his parents and Qiran. I wanted them there ignoring the slight distaste I had towards them. I turn my focus back to Shehnaaz, still blabbering in about something I'd already forgotten about.